- 9 hrs ago 7 Effective Home Remedies For Chickenpox
- 10 hrs ago Richa Chadha, Lisa Ray, Kalki Koechlin Have Unique Outfit Ideas For Formal Events
- 10 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Has Red And Blue Gown Goals For Us
- 11 hrs ago Joint Pain In Children: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And How To Treat It
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Technology Adobe Bringing New Features To Photoshop For iPad Soon
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Is your toilet clogged with hair and other sort of dirt? There are some home remedies which you can use to clean your clogged drain and toilet. The only tip to follow when you clean your drain and toilet is to make sure that these ingredients are pushed manually into the holes. A plunger needs to be used to make sure that these ingredients are pushed into the main pipe to clear the way for water to flow through. Today, Boldsky shares with you remedies to clean a clogged drain and toilet.
These remedies to clean a clogged drain and toilet are not that expensive, unlike the chemically tested products which are sold in the market. The main reason these remedies to clean a clogged drain and toilet is the best is because they do not stain the vessels. They leave behind a shine and make the toilet and drain sink sparkle too. Along with this, there is a fine aroma which is left behind in your sink and bowl.
Here are some of the best remedies to clean a clogged drain and toilet, take a look:
Baking Soda and Salt
In a container, make a solution of baking soda and salt. When the solution starts to bubble, begin to pour it down the clogged drain and toilet. As you begin to pour the solution in, use the plunger to push it deeper. This is one of the best remedies to clean a clogged drain and toilet.
One of the best remedies to clean a clogged drain and toilet is by using aerated drinks. Any drink which has soda content will work like magic to unclog your drain.
If your drain and toilet isn't that clogged, the best remedy to clean a clogged hole is to pour in detergent water. Using the plunger, push in the bubbles into the drain to moisten any sort of dry dirt.
You can use hydrogen peroxide to unclog a drain by pouring one-fourth cup of the liquid down the toilet. Let the peroxide stand in for a couple of minutes before pouring a pot of boiling water down the drain.
Baking Soda & Vinegar
The best remedy to clean a clogged drain and toilet is a solution of baking soda and vinegar. All you need to do is pour a mixture of half cup baking soda and half cup vinegar down the clogged drain.
Boiling Hot Water
Fill a bucket with hot tap water and very slowly pour in the hot water into the toilet or drain. This hot water will dissolve enough of the clog so that it becomes loosened.
Vinegar & Lemon
These two ingredients are highly acidic in nature, therefore it makes a good solution to unclog a drain and toilet.
If you want to leave behind a sparkling drain and toilet, then the best remedy to clean a clogged drain and toilet is bleaching powder. This powder will help to declog your drain in no time.