- 2 min ago The Viral Video Of Men Dressed As Women Hints At Growing Popularity Of Androgynous Fashion
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- 2 hrs ago Bella Hadid Makes A Bold Statement At Max Mara’s Show; Here’s How To Get This Look
- 2 hrs ago Mouni Roy Is A Picture Of Elegance In This White Belted Sari
- Sports England Central Contract: Jofra Archer handed Test, limited over deal for the first time
- News Supreme Court to hear Ayodhya case for an hour more daily from Monday
- Movies WOW! Dance Battle Between Hrithik Roshan And Tiger Shroff in War For Holi Song
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- Finance Airbnb Plans To Go Public In 2020
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Is your toilet clogged with hair and other sort of dirt? There are some home remedies which you can use to clean your clogged drain and toilet. The only tip to follow when you clean your drain and toilet is to make sure that these ingredients are pushed manually into the holes. A plunger needs to be used to make sure that these ingredients are pushed into the main pipe to clear the way for water to flow through. Today, Boldsky shares with you remedies to clean a clogged drain and toilet.
These remedies to clean a clogged drain and toilet are not that expensive, unlike the chemically tested products which are sold in the market. The main reason these remedies to clean a clogged drain and toilet is the best is because they do not stain the vessels. They leave behind a shine and make the toilet and drain sink sparkle too. Along with this, there is a fine aroma which is left behind in your sink and bowl.
Here are some of the best remedies to clean a clogged drain and toilet, take a look:
Baking Soda and Salt
In a container, make a solution of baking soda and salt. When the solution starts to bubble, begin to pour it down the clogged drain and toilet. As you begin to pour the solution in, use the plunger to push it deeper. This is one of the best remedies to clean a clogged drain and toilet.
One of the best remedies to clean a clogged drain and toilet is by using aerated drinks. Any drink which has soda content will work like magic to unclog your drain.
If your drain and toilet isn't that clogged, the best remedy to clean a clogged hole is to pour in detergent water. Using the plunger, push in the bubbles into the drain to moisten any sort of dry dirt.
You can use hydrogen peroxide to unclog a drain by pouring one-fourth cup of the liquid down the toilet. Let the peroxide stand in for a couple of minutes before pouring a pot of boiling water down the drain.
Baking Soda & Vinegar
The best remedy to clean a clogged drain and toilet is a solution of baking soda and vinegar. All you need to do is pour a mixture of half cup baking soda and half cup vinegar down the clogged drain.
Boiling Hot Water
Fill a bucket with hot tap water and very slowly pour in the hot water into the toilet or drain. This hot water will dissolve enough of the clog so that it becomes loosened.
Vinegar & Lemon
These two ingredients are highly acidic in nature, therefore it makes a good solution to unclog a drain and toilet.
If you want to leave behind a sparkling drain and toilet, then the best remedy to clean a clogged drain and toilet is bleaching powder. This powder will help to declog your drain in no time.