- News Hathras gang-rape case: Akhilesh Yadav slams Centre, says BJP is showing its true colours
- Movies Ananya Panday: I've A Chaska For Doing Stunts, Want To Do A Full-Fledged Action Film Soon
- Finance IndusInd Bank Top Index Gainer, Brokerages See Up To 26% Upside
- Technology How To Get Free Bose QC35 II Headphones With Google Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5?
- Sports Rajasthan Royals failed to adapt to a slow pitch: Robin Uthappa
- Education RBSE 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared
- Automobiles Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 44.90 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
Valentines Day After Cleaning – Tips
If you still stressed and in a hangover, you need not worry as it is too simple to set right the mess.
1. For lipstick, wine and food stains on apparels – Soak them in soapy luke warm water, hand wash the dress. You can also use your old soft bristled tooth brush to take off the stains easily.
2. Candle wax – If your carpet has drips of candle, all you need to do is use your old hair dryer over it and scrape using the plastic putty knife.
3. Chocolate stains – Use a stain remover (lemon, vinegar solution) or a mild soapy water to remove stains. For light coloured clothes, you can conceal the stubborn stains using bleach pen or fabric paint.
4. Empty Wine Bottles – No-soil plants grow well in wine bottles and look attractive. They can decorate tables and windows.
5. Messy Bedroom – Make the bed and place some cushions in the dash board area. The flooring can also be swept and mopped. Window curtains can be replaced with the normal cotton curtains.
6. Soot On The Walls (Kitchen) – Using a dry sponge, remove the stains by soaking it little by little in water or vinegar.
Do share these valentines day after cleaning tips as it will help many youngsters and bachelors who complain of these problems.