- 2 hrs ago 9 Tell-Tale Signs Your Friend Is Trying To Compete With You
- 3 hrs ago COVID-19 Resources And Helpline: Availability Of Oxygen, Hospital Beds Plasma, Remdesivir And More
- 3 hrs ago Deepika Padukone Stuns With Her Accessories; Gets A Compliment From Pakistan’s Actress Sarwat Gilani
- 5 hrs ago COVID-19: What Is Triple Mutation? What Does It Mean For India? Does It Affect Vaccination?
- News Why is government not waking up to reality?: Delhi High court on oxygen crisis
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs SRH: Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Highlights
- Movies Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya 2: Krishna Is Safe, But Is The Family Trying To Get Rid Of Pratigya?
- Finance Petrol And Diesel Prices To Go Up BY Rs. 2-3/Ltr After Assembly Elections
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp and Gogoro Announce Their Partnership To Accelerate Electrification Of Mobility
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In April 2021
- Education UPMRC Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objections Till April 25
- Technology How To Get Insurance Cover From Airtel And Vi Prepaid Plans
6 tips to remove perfume stains:
1. The yellow stain is mainly due to the acids in the perfume which turns the fabric yellow.
2. Use a sponge to remove perfume stains from the cloth piece. Damp the sponge in lukewarm water and rub on the stain.
3. You can also wash the stained cloth in lukewarm water. Add liquid detergent and soak the cloth for 15-20 minutes before washing.
4. Soak the cloth in water and baking soda solution for 10-15 minutes. Baking soda is an easy ingredient to get rid of dark perfume stains on clothes. Wash with detergent after soaking the stained cloth in baking soda.
5. Make a paste of ammonia and baking soda. Apply on the stained cloth 8-10 minutes before washing. First try on a small cloth piece and make sure that the paste doesn't harm the fabric.
6. After washing the cloth, use a dryer or let it air dry.
Try these tips to remove perfume stains from your clothes. Apply perfume from a far distance so that the fabric doesn't get strong stain of it. Prefer buying less strong and skin friendly perfumes.