- 9 min ago International Women’s Day 2021: Famous Quotes And Saying By Some Renowned Women
- 25 min ago How To Prevent The Spread Of Chikungunya Virus
- 57 min ago Aditi Rao Hydari And Sakshi Tanwar Give Us Saree Goals From Their Respective Upcoming Netflix Series
- 1 hr ago The New Emoji Makeup Challenge Takes Internet By Storm; Netizens Create Stunning Looks And Give Goosebumps!
- Automobiles Citroen C5 Aircross Pre-Bookings Begin In India Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies Zareen Khan Is Now Dr Zareen Khan!
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
- Finance How To Open A PPF Account In SBI, ICICI, HDFC, & PNB Bank Online?
- News There is no place for Sasikala, Dhinakaran in party: AIADMK
- Sports Mikel Arteta expected links to 'huge' Barcelona job
- Technology Here’s Why Amazon Changed Its App Logo
- Education GPAT Answer Key 2021 To Be Released Soon At gpat.nta.nic.in
6 tips to remove perfume stains:
1. The yellow stain is mainly due to the acids in the perfume which turns the fabric yellow.
2. Use a sponge to remove perfume stains from the cloth piece. Damp the sponge in lukewarm water and rub on the stain.
3. You can also wash the stained cloth in lukewarm water. Add liquid detergent and soak the cloth for 15-20 minutes before washing.
4. Soak the cloth in water and baking soda solution for 10-15 minutes. Baking soda is an easy ingredient to get rid of dark perfume stains on clothes. Wash with detergent after soaking the stained cloth in baking soda.
5. Make a paste of ammonia and baking soda. Apply on the stained cloth 8-10 minutes before washing. First try on a small cloth piece and make sure that the paste doesn't harm the fabric.
6. After washing the cloth, use a dryer or let it air dry.
Try these tips to remove perfume stains from your clothes. Apply perfume from a far distance so that the fabric doesn't get strong stain of it. Prefer buying less strong and skin friendly perfumes.