- 2 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 3 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 4 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 10 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
5 Ways To Make Your Clothes Smell Fresh
1. Boil a big piece of cinnamon, cardamom and cloves in about ' litre water and allow it to cool. After you wash all your winter wear and daily wear, simply soak them in the fragrant water and put it to dry. The spices will keep away mold, mildew and moth.(Note: Only dark coloured clothes)
2. Rose petals, mint and basil leaves can also be added to the boiling water and cooled. The washed clothes can be soaked in the bucket and dried in shade (only dark coloured).
3. The eucalyptus and guava leaves are best natural fabric fresheners. Just add a few leaves to the luke warm water and soak all your blankets and carpets. The leaves have a strong fragrance that will away germs and fungus until next winter.
4. The lemon peels needn't be discarded but added to boiling water. Strain the peels and use the water to soak tee-shirts and light coloured clothes.
5. Twigs of sandalwood, sweet marjoram and davana plant (Artemisia Pallens) can be added to water, its fragrance is strong and effective enough to take care of the clothes.
Sundry the clothes and iron them (if required) after dry. Always wrap them in a clean muslin cloth or thick paper to avoid contact with the wood of the wardrobe.
With these you can place a few satchets of the homemade natural fresheners. The dried flowers and seeds of basil can be sealed into a small packet and placed like a freshener.
Cotton soaked in the essential oils can be sealed in a plastic bag and hung to one of the hangers of the wardrobe.