Ways to clean rugs?
1. Daily clean the rug mats and vacuum clean twice every week. You can also keep the mats under the sun and then use a brush to clean out dirt from it.
2. You can even wash rug mats at home. Read the label for direction before washing them. Never wash rug mats in hot water.
3. Soak the rugs in cold detergent water for 15-20 minutes. Avoid using brush to remove stains. You can use baking soda to remove stains from rug mats and clean it.
4. Avoid dryer as wringing can spoil the material and also tear the mats. Let it air dry and then place it. Avoid rolling the rug mats. It can make molds.
5. For small stains, you can spray water and vinegar. Mix water and white vinegar in a spray bottle and spray it on the stain. Use a cloth piece to remove stains and maintain rugs.
6. To remove smell from rugs, use baking soda and vinegar. You can even store this solution and use it everyday to prevent the mats from smelling.
7. If the smell doesn't go from the rug mats, sprinkle baking soda and leave it overnight. This reduces odor from the mat.
Try these ways to clean and maintain rug mats for longer use.