- 10 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- 13 hrs ago Best And Perfect Travel Companions Based On The Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago National Handloom Day: Tiger Stripes Collection Chakradhara By Warp N Weft And WWF India
- 16 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 07 August To 13 August 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Chess Olympiad 2022 Day 9: Major setback for India women in round 9 as Poland beats A team
- News NITI Aayog meet: Rajasthan CM seeks increase in financial aid, national project status to ERCP
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14 Grand Premiere Highlights: Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates 'Azadi Ke Garv Ka Mahaparv'
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
These low watering house plants can be watered whenever you remember, yes, that is the speciality of the shrubs. The succulent property of the plants keep them moist even when the soil goes dry and help you have nice garden despite the water problems. Here is the list.
Top 5 Low Watering Plants For Apartment Garden -
1.Bromeliad – The flowering plant looks spiky and attractive. Also called Bromeliaceae, the plant demands good sunlight but indirect. It can be kept in a cool place so that the water doesn't get evoporated at the faster rate. Watering can be done once in two weeks and a well drained soil can keep it healthy and evergreen.
2. Cactus – Plants like living rock, rat's tail, bishop's cap are all the best low watering plants. The plants can survive for weeks without water and can be placed indoor or outdoor. They like bright sunlight as well as in damp place. These plants can be potted or even placed in the terrariums.
3. Spider Plants – These are best hanging plants. The white and green striped plants are fast growing low watering plants. They do not require too much soil and can grown even in containers. Even a less sunlight place is enough for their photosynthesis.
4. Madagascar Dragon Tree – The famous 'Dracaena Marginata' is long stemmed plant. It is space filling and is very similar to cacti. They are drought tolerant and can survive even if you didn't water it for weeks. The soil needs to be porus and loose. It can be potted or directly planted on soil.
- gardeningTips On How To Keep Apartment Plants Alive
- gardeningHow To Grow Basic Vegetable Garden
- gardening8 Natural Fertilisers For Rose Soil
- gardeningWeird Gardening Tips That You Never Knew
- gardening10 Things To Remember While Buying Seeds
- gardeningTips To Remove Mold From Garden Soil
- gardeningSimple Gardening Tips For Looking After Flowers In Winter
- gardeningEfficient Ways To Manure A Vegetable Garden
- gardeningThe Best Soil Mix For Container Gardening
- gardeningBest Tips To Grow Carnations
- gardeningSimple Ways To Improve Soil In Your Garden
- gardeningBest Tips To Grow Dahlias In Your Garden