- 18 min ago COVID-19: How To Care For People With Alzheimer’s During The Lockdown
- 51 min ago How To Cut Your Own Hair And Not Regret It Later!
- 1 hr ago COVID-19: What is R0 And What Does It Tell About A Pandemic?
- 2 hrs ago Pranutan Bahl Surprises Us With Her Bold Blue Dress And Butterfly Wings-Inspired Sandals
- Movies Hansal Mehta On Recreation Of Masakali: Stop Consuming S**t, People Will Stop Producing It
- Sports Pujara's deal with Gloucestershire called off due to COVID-19 pandemic
- News 8 ESIC hospitals with 1,042 beds declared COVID-19 facilities for all insured persons
- Technology LG Teases Upcoming Smartphone Revealing Raindrop Camera, Design
- Automobiles Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Education Impact of Coronavirus on College Education in India: Dr Swati Mujumdar, Symbiosis, Speaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Lawn Care Tips And Suggestions -
1. Watering the lawns should be according to seasons. Over watering lawns may augment risk of disease and fungus of the grass. It is best to water the lawns early in the morning.
2. When planting lawn grass make sure the grass suits the season as some grasses grow in summer and some in winter.
3. Use organic lawn fertilizers that can kill various pests, bugs and worms etc. Avoid poisonous pesticides as they not only kill pests but also kill the soil nutrients.
4. Grass can be mowed frequently but blunt mowers may cause browning of the grass. The best time to mow is in the evening.
5. Don't use nitrogen-rich fertilizers as these can make brown patches on lawns worse.
Try using these top 5 simple lawn care tips and have an amazing green bed of grass in your outdoor.