- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 16 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Technology PUBG PC Receives Version 6.1 Update With New Karakin Map
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Movies Kartik Aaryan's Birthday Gift To His Mother Is A Swanky Car Worth Rs. 38.9 Lakhs!
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Here are some tips to design garden seating arrangement to help place the seats in the best space available:
1. Just get a brief view of your garden to select the best place for seating arrangement of your garden. Choose the place where you can get the best view of the garden or landscape.
2. Place the seats under the shade to stay away from tanning and unwanted exposure to sun. put the seats in a circular pattern if space allows to get best communicate while sitting in the home garden.
3. If you love spending alone time in your garden to feel the peaceful ambiance then arrange seats in the area which is hidden therefore making a private place to get your space! This seating arrangement in your garden will not be visible form other parts of the garden and you can create a secret spot ideal for meditation, reading or spending some time with yourself.
4. If you have children at home then do the garden seating arrangement near play areas like swimming pool or under the shade to comfortably watch your children playing.
5. If the garden has swimming pool, swing or a space for relaxing then arrange seats in those places to utilize your free time listening to the soothing sounds of water.
6. For a large and spacious garden, spot seating areas in different locations like near a fruit orchard or vegetable gardens. It not only creates a chance to get the best view of the colorful trees or garden but also offers a place to take rest while gardening. Place a bench to make it a more comfortable place for having coffee with snacks.
7. Bean bags are trendy seating arrangement for your garden. Place them under the shade and see the gathering of youth in your house.
So, follow these tips for seating arrangement on your garden and decorate the garden with beautiful seating designs.