- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Types of lights for garden decorations:
Rope lights: These are accent lights which have mini bulbs inside a rope. Rope lights are commonly used for garden decorations. This idea is easy to apply as the setting of the rope lights has to be done in the garden. Rope lights are available in different colours such as red, yellow, green and purple. You can buy one coloured or multi-coloured rope lights for your garden. Cover the tree trunk or branches and climber plants with rope lights. Also cover the trellis with rope lights to make them glow.
Fairy lights: It is a great garden decorations idea with lights. The fairy lights are small and cord lights with small bulbs. You can use fairy lights for Diwali garden decorations and add to the look of it. These lights look best and bright in white colour. Hang fairy lights in the tree branches and small plants or shrubs. You can also place a line of fairy lights on the ground for Diwali garden decorations. It also guides the path and prevents guests from stepping into the garden in dark.
Lanterns: Lanterns are great garden decorations idea to get the traditional look this Diwali. Lanterns are available in various shapes and sizes. Paper lanterns or hanging glass lanterns are attractive garden decorations with lights. You can use candle or electric lanterns in the garden but electric lanterns are best as candles can't burn long due to wind. Lanterns creates a different ambiance in your garden. You can hang lanterns in the wall or use lantern stands.
Diyas: As the festival is of lights, diyas are used in every house for decorations. You can use diyas of different shapes and sizes to decorate the garden. You can use normal diyas or electric lights in diya shapes. Either of they will add traditional and festive ambiance to the garden.
Try these types of lights for your garden decoration this Diwali.