- 9 hrs ago What Are Leptin And Ghrelin And How Do They Affect The Body Weight?
- 10 hrs ago Vikrant Rona Actress Jacqueline Fernandez Goes Retro In Co-ord Set! PICS
- 10 hrs ago What Is Short Bowel Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- 14 hrs ago South Africa In New Surge Of COVID-19 From Versions Of Omicron
- News Sri Lanka Crisis: What is the 21st Amendment bill which seeks to end presidential system
- Sports RCB Playoff Chances 2022: Here's how Royal Challengers Bangalore can enter IPL 2022 knockouts
- Finance Stocks To Buy: These 3 Stocks Can Gain Upto 39% In 1 Year, Stable Volume Growth Reported
- Movies Shailesh Lodha Quits Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah; Actor Is No Longer Shooting For The Show - Reports
- Education TANCET 2022 Result: Anna University To Announce Results In June Second Week. Check Dates And Other Details
- Automobiles CNG Price Hiked Again: Rs 2 Increased Per Kg
- Technology Vivo Y01 Launched As Brand’s Latest Entry-Level Phone: Features & Price
- Travel 10 Wonderful Destinations In Madhya Pradesh You Must Visit
Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor Ahuja has opened her heart and doors to her outlandish and art-filled London home and office at Notting Hill. The home is a perfect extension of her personality and love for colour, for South-Asian art, and traditional Indian craftsmanship as a reminder of her homeland. The London apartment brings out Sonam's passion for aesthetics, be it in fashion or home décor.
Let us take a sneak peek into Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's London townhouse and studio. Here are six things we love about it!
1. Vibrant and Inviting Living Room
The living room is a favourite spot for get-togethers with friends and family. Velvet couches, forest green interiors with tropical-themed wallpaper and dark green paneling at the bottom half of the walls perfectly complement the space. The living room is friendly and intimate with a dramatic chandelier that perfectly hangs in the middle. The space is uplifted with a Persian rug on wooden flooring, with a matching console table.
2. Intimate Bedroom Space
The bedroom focusses on earthy elements and a patterned wall with motifs of nature. The bed consists of a wooden and rattan-finish headboard that rests against the wall. The room is filled with light interior colour tones. A personal touch has been added with photographs of friends and family displayed on wooden shelves. The decor is completed with a brass dressing table and large, wall-mounted artwork near the bed.
3. Elegant Dining Area
The dining space is lit and airy due to large open windows and bold shades of mustard. This eating space would be delightful for small gatherings and festivities. Statement art pieces and elegant flowers in the centre of the dining space bring in charm to the décor. The rectangular dining table fits well in the space, complementing the decorative side table with elegant glassware and tableware.
4. Impactful Corners
Every corner of the room is thoughtfully designed, with attractive backdrops and tropical wallpapers. Photoshoots are an everyday reality for Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, hence the house is aesthetically designed with intricate wall motifs and lots of natural lighting. The yellow wall by the dining room, the living room corners and detailed wallpaper depicting foliage and exotic birds work as an excellent background for photography.
5. Ode to Skillful Craftsmanship
Sonam Kapoor's home is an oasis of hand-painted wallpapers with complementing lampshades, contemporary and antique art pieces collected over time, and a South-Asian art collection. The powder room creates a dramatic mood, with Ralph Lauren wallpaper and high-tech TOTO pots.
The living room welcomes you with pristine wooden flooring with precious rugs. The dressing room doors have been carved by artisans in Mumbai with pressed flower paintings from Paris.
The London townhouse mingles with the local Indian elements that remind Sonam of her family back in India.
6. Ideal Studio Space
At a walking distance from the house is a beautiful studio and workspace that Sonam shares with her husband, fashion entrepreneur Anand Ahuja. The place is meant for her script sessions, industry meetings and dress fittings. The first floor is dedicated to Anand Ahuja for his private meetings and conferences. The space is designed artistically with a few canvas pieces, chevron oak flooring, a rose sofa from Pierre Augustin and a long Orior Whitman table. The first floor depicts artwork by exciting artists like Ali Kazim.
We really liked Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's aesthetic house. Tell us what you liked about it, too!
Photo Credit: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Instagram & Architectural Digest
Watch this space for a peek into more celebrity homes.
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Spiky Choker Or Mahira Khan’s Floral Earrings: Which Jewellery Is More Your Style?
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Step Up Our Party Fashion Game With Her Two Awesome Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Chikankari Anarkali And Emerald Jewellery Is What You Can Add To Your Sangeet Wardrobe
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeYour Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha
- bollywood wardrobeTamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kriti Sanon To Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Celebrity Muses At The FDCI ICW 2021
- bollywood wardrobeRhea Kapoor’s Wedding Bash: Janhvi Kapoor, Shanaya Kapoor, And Others Flaunt Their Fashionable Best
- bollywood wardrobeRhea Kapoor’s Wedding: Rhea Looks Like A Dream In Her Chanderi Saree And Beckons Trends With Her Veil
- bollywood wardrobeRhea Kapoor’s Wedding: Sonam Kapoor And Other Kapoor Sisters Give Us Wedding-Wear Goals
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Masaba Gupta To Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, The Actresses Wow Us With Their Stunning Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeAirport Fashion: Sonam Kapoor’s Blue Blazer And Skirt Set Makes For Sophisticated Office-Wear