- 1 hr ago Frizzy And Dull Hair? Try These Hair Masks With Only 1 Ingredient
- 1 hr ago Mercury Transit In Virgo On 21 August 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 16 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 20 hrs ago Indian Baby Boy Names That Are Now So Overused But Still Loved By Many
- Sports Washington Sundar out of Zimbabwe series with shoulder injury - Reports
- Technology WhatsApp New Beta Update Lets You recover Deleted Messages; Find Out How
- News Telangana: Traffic comes to standstill at 11:30 am for mass singing of national anthem
- Movies Bipasha Basu Flaunts Her Baby Bump As She Announces Pregnancy
- Finance Buy This Navratna PSU Stock As Healthy Execution Drives Robust Performance
- Education NTA To Announce CUET UG 2022 Result Soon; Release Date, How To Check & More
- Automobiles 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 - AMT Gearbox, Touchscreen Infotainment, Steering Controls & More
- Travel Wettest Places in The World: List of Rainiest Places on Earth
If you are someone who loves inviting people over, then planning a guest bedroom is essential for your home. The guest bedroom is a medium to depict hospitality and comfort by creating a memorable stay for friends and family. The best guest bedrooms are clutter-free, minimalistic, and home-like. However, styling the guest bedroom has its unique set of challenges since they are usually smaller in size and lack storage. Hence, finding the equilibrium between design and function is essential to creating the perfect guest bedroom aesthetic.
Here are some of the most versatile styling ideas to create the comfiest guest bedroom.
Make it Cozy with a Rug
A rug is a classic way to make a room appear comforting and well organized. It helps in creating a compact furniture layout that makes the room look cohesive. You can style a vibrant patterned rug with a neutral wall color scheme to bring versatility in design. Place the rug below the bed and extend it at least 1 foot beyond the ends of the bed.
Amp up the Wall Decor
Enhance the wall decor with accessories such as mirrors, wall art, and tapestries. You can frame quotes and hang them on the wall as symbols of positivity and cheerfulness. The accent walls act as a focal point and make the guest bedroom look artsy. Add an accent light to the wall in the form of neon lights with quotes to give the guest bedroom decor a sassy look.
Add Moveable Furniture
Adorn your guest bedroom with lightweight mobile furniture such as bean bags, poufs, and chairs. This makes the design flexible which comes in handy to personalize the space as per the guest's requirements. You can design the room spaciously and style it with statement pieces.
Invite Freshness with Plants
Plants add the much-needed natural element to a built environment. Home plants are a great stress-buster and have air-purifying qualities. You can place potted plants on the side table, dressing table, and window cill to make your guest bedroom appear fresh. Plants such as money plants, succulents, snake plants, and peace lilies are excellent for home interiors.
Make Room for Storage
Storage is of key importance in every household. Especially speaking of guests, they usually tend to travel with more luggage. Hence, it is important to design the room for ample storage with wardrobes and storage shelves. You can also deck up the room with multi-functional furniture that can double as a storage unit and make your guest bedroom look versatile.
Photo credit: Instagram
- decorEasy Guide To Create The Perfect Reading Nook
- offer of the dayAmazon Monsoon Sale: Great Discounts On Furniture And Indoor Lighting, Get Up To 60% Off
- decor9 Budget-Friendly Home Decor Ideas
- gardeningTulsi, Money Plant, Bamboo: 6 Best Indoor Plants For The Home According To Vastu
- improvement6 Thoughtful Home Design And Renovation Ideas For Senior Citizens
- decor5 Things To Keep In Mind While Designing Your Kids' Bedroom
- decorShark Tank India Judge Vineeta Singh's Opulent Home In Mumbai
- decorEid Mubarak: 5 Home Decor Ideas for Eid Al-Fitr 2022
- improvement6 Ways to Make Your Apartment Feel Airy During Summers
- improvement5 Expert Tips To Keep The House Cool In The Scorching Summer
- decorSummer Home Decor: 5 Expert Tips To Style Your Home For The Season
- decorHappy Ugadi: 7 Expert Home Decor Ideas For Celebrating Ugadi Festival