- 52 min ago Daily Horoscope, 08 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Freedom Sale 2022: Bring Home Boho Home Furnishing Items And Save Up To 70%
- 8 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 16 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- Sports CWG 2022: Indian women’s cricket team clinch silver in first-ever Games final as Aus bag gold with 9-run win
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
Bathrooms could be termed as the mirror of one's house. However clean and organised you keep your house, it is if no use if the bathroom is messed up and dirty.Bathrooms are like the cleanliness indicators of one's house. So you should make it a point to keep your bath up to date.
Cleaning and organizing bathrooms can be a little confusing and complicated at times. The small area has a lot of things to be stored inside, this is what makes it problematic. Bathrooms have soaps, shampoos and stuff that can make the floor slippery, there might be dirt on the floor, the clothes to be washed might leave a foul smell and many such issues make bathrooms disorganised.
Therefore proper steps should be followed to maintain your bathroom. We are enlisting a few steps that maybe of help to you.
Step 1 - The first and foremost step to organise your bathroom is to keep your bathroom accessories in order. This includes keeping all the shampoos, soaps, body wash and everything that contains soap and chemical in it in a cupboard. If you do not have a cupboard in your bathroom make it a point to buy one. In a shelf place all your everyday bath essentials in one place. This will make it easier for you.
Step 2 - Once all your essentials are set to one place, keep a bucket or a tub at a corner to put in all your clothes. Do not just leave your clothes on the floor. Also do not keep your clothes wet and unwashed for a long time. This may lead to a foul smell.
Step 3 - If you have white tiles in your bath, use this step to organize your bathroom after keeping your things in order. Use a floor cleaner and regularly clean the bathroom floor. Wash the floors with water everyday. This step reduces the slippery characteristic of the bathroom floors. This is an important step to organize your bathroom as slippery and soapy floor is unclean as well as dangerous. It has the potential to cause accidents.
Step 4 - Keep the buckets, mugs, bathroom chair and others at one side after bath. If all these are kept haphazardly, the bathroom looks congested and small. To make it look spacious and comfortable for use, keep all the bathroom furniture in a side. There should be enough place in between.
Step 5 - Always use a bathroom freshner and sprays. Let your bath smell beautiful. This will be the most important step in organizing your bathroom. If your bathroom smells great you have nailed it in keeping it clean and organized. You can use flower smelling sprays and freshners.
These were a few steps to help you make your bathroom look well. Repeat these steps and do it regularly. Every guest judges a house with the look of the bathroom. So impress all by keeping your bathroom organised and awesome. Hope these few little tips help you.
- decorFather’s Day Special: Decorate Your Home With These 5 Expert Suggestions
- decor5 Things To Keep In Mind While Designing Your Kids' Bedroom
- decorShark Tank India Judge Vineeta Singh's Opulent Home In Mumbai
- decorInside Shark Tank India Judge Anupam Mittal And Wife Anchal Kumar's Luxurious Home
- decorCelebrity Homes: Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja's Artistic London House And Studio
- decorSummer Home Decor: 5 Expert Tips To Style Your Home For The Season
- decorHappy Gudi Padwa! Decorate Your Home For The Maharashtrian New Year With These Ideas
- decor5 Expert Decor Ideas For A Small Apartment Balcony
- womenInternational Women's Day 2022: Most Inspiring Women's Day Topics And Essay Ideas
- decorWomen's Day Decor Ideas For Office Celebrations Or WFH Workspace
- decorMuseum Of The Future, Touted As The Most Beautiful Building In The World, Opens In Dubai: How It Was Designed
- decorValentine's Day: 6 Home Decor Ideas For Your At-Home Date