- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
If you have set your eyes upon a floral home decor to give your home a face lift then you are in need of some fresh flower arrangement ideas. You have come to the right place. Lets take you through some of the best home flower decoration concepts so that you can have your own brain wave.
Bouquets and Bunches:
There is no harm in using this per-historic flower arrangement idea but it is not going to fetch you any eyeballs unless you do it differently. Let your bouquets have modern designs and team them up with contemporary home decorating accessories like acrylic pots or tinted glass vases. Your ensemble should give out the look of a piece of modern art instead of just flowers if your home's flower decoration has to be special.
Floral Shades and Murals
Instead of using plain flowers, use shades of floral colors to give your home a floral theme altogether. Keep your furniture to soft neutral colors and go for bright sunflower yellow or camellia pink for the walls Huge murals and floral prints for wall are really in these days. You can try this kind of flower decoration for your home in the kids' bedroom; especially if you have a little girl!
Floral Pom Poms:
This is a totally new concept of flower decoration for your home. Imagine the poms poms in the hands of teen-aged school cheerleaders in floral designs and hanging from your ceiling. This flower arrangement idea will give your home a totally novel look. It is a bold new look that can go very well for your living room.
Floral Lampshades and Candles:
Candles are bound in holy matrimony with flowers and you can always use this safely tested home decorating idea for a pretty show. Floating candles in a bowl of water strewn with flowers is a old trick in the book. It may not surprise you but it will never fail you. Lampshades can be made interesting by adding floral patterns and shades to them. They will complement the entire setup very well.
Who said floral home decor is only about fresh flowers? Dry flowers are a new trend that is catching up quickly because of its shelf life. You could use dry flowers in various ways like hanging bunches from the ceiling, sticking them on photo frames or make wreaths out of them to hang on the walls. This is a new area that can be explored to the fullest.
Chose one or a combination of these ideas and customize is as per your home to get the best out of flowers.