- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Christmas carnival masks can also be used for home decor, to decorate the Christmas tree and walls. Christmas masks can also be innovative for decorating gardens and windows with bells and ferns. Take a look on how to make a Christmas carnival mask and enjoy this Christmas 2010 in the most unique way.
Steps To Make Christmas Carnival Masks -
To make a Christmas tree mask, you need:
1.Paper plates (preferably white)
2.Cardboard or any thick paper.
3.A pair of scissors
4.Decorating material like glitters
5.Crayons or color markers
6.Single hole puncher
1.To start with, color the whole paper plate with a green crayon or marker.
2.With the help of a pencil, draw a Christmas tree and mark the eye holes and mouth holes where you want to cut the mask.
3.Cut the marked portions of the plate with scissors (note: for cutting the plate, it is better if the kids take the guidance of elders.)
4.After this, punch two holes on the either sides of the mask and tie a soft yarn to the end holes or staple the ends with an elastic band.
5.Decorate your mask in any way you want and match it with your costume, use crayons, markers, glue, and glitters to make your mask bright and colorful.
6.Make small colorful balls and stick it on the tree.
7.Make a star using a cardboard and glue it on top of the tree. You can also make a Santa Claus face mask in a similar way or any mask of your choice.
Make a number of colorful carnival masks for this Christmas and add a unique festive glow to your home.