- 4 hrs ago Bigg Boss 16 ‘Circus Theme’ House Reflects Bold Colours, Effervescent Patterns, And Eclectic Vibe
- 5 hrs ago Nobel Prize For Literature: French Writer Annie Ernaux Wins Award
- 5 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Breathe Easy, This Sale Season: Upto 40% Off On Air Purifier
- 6 hrs ago Karva Chauth 2022: Alia Bhatt To Katrina Kaif, Red Ethnic Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- Finance Small Cap Stock, 8% Away From 52-Week Low, To Conduct Stock Split; 5 Years Return 6416%
- News Watch: Jaishankar accorded a Maori welcome
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9: Prashanth Sambargi Suffers An Emotional Breakdown After He Fails To Perform Well In Task
- Sports ISL 2022-23: Kerala Blasters vs East Bengal; Preview, Kick-off time, Live telecast and Live Streaming details
- Automobiles New Ola Electric Scooter Incoming: Will Be Launched Around Diwali & Priced At Around Rs 80,000
- Technology Redmi Pad Review: Redefining Budget Tablet Category
- Education Jamia Millia Islamia launches new MSc Virology program: know details and how to apply
- Travel Sahara Desert: Largest Hot Desert in The World
President Ram Nath Kovind on Sunday called upon Ayurveda experts to promote research in the field, saying there is no alternative to this medical system so far in rural parts of the country.
"Ayurveda is the science of life," he said after inaugurating the 59th meet of the All India Ayurveda Conference, and dedicated a government Ayurveda College here to the people.
"India is a country of villages and has the traditional medicine system - Ayurveda. No alternate medical system has taken its place yet," Kovind said.
He called upon experts in Ayurveda to work towards boosting research, documentation and validation in the field and make this Indian medical system popular.
The people's inclination towards Ayurveda grew during the testing times of the COVID-19 pandemic when it saved many lives, he noted.
Kovind lauded Madhya Pradesh Governor Mangubhai Patel and Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for revving up health facilities and Ayurveda in the state.
Madhya Pradesh should strive to become an Ayurveda destination in the country, he said, adding that Chief Minister Chouhan has been showing keen interest in this medical system.
"If MP turns into an Ayurveda centre in the country, the credit for it will go to the public and the government," Kovind said.
- wellnessAyurvedic Home Remedies For High Cholesterol Levels
- nutritionTherapeutic Benefits Of Tulsi And Recipes
- wellnessExpert Article: Managing Digestive System Disease Naturally In Rainy Season
- wellnessWorld Hepatitis Day 2022: Expert Opinion On Ayurvedic Management Of Hepatitis
- wellnessExpert Article: Healthy Lifestyle, The Ayurveda Way – How To Wake Up And Clean Teeth
- wellnessExpert Article: Healthy Lifestyle, The Ayurveda Way: Importance Of Dincharya
- wellnessHolistic Ayurveda Management Of Asthma (Expert Article)
- wellnessHealthy Lifestyle, The Ayurveda Way: Waking Up In Brahmmuhruta (Expert Article)
- wellnessIndia Soon To Introduce Special AYUSH Visa For Those Seeking Traditional Treatment In The Country: PM Modi
- wellnessIrritable Bowel Syndrome: An Ayurvedic Perspective (Expert Article)
- wellnessWhy Not To Consume Curd At Night
- disorders cureExpert Article: Prevent Kidney Parenchymal Disease Holistically With Ayurveda