This question is there in almost everyone's mind - whether to sleep in an undergarment or not. There are people who like to be heavily tucked in layers and layers of clothing before hitting the bed.
But should you keep your underwear on? Having a covered crotch is something that everyone wishes for. But have you ever thought of the really unpleasant things that can happen to you when you sleep with your undies on?
No? Then you really need to take a look at this article. Sleeping with your underwear on can create major problems for our health. Yes, you heard that right!
Sleeping without an underwear is known to be a healthy habit for both men and women.
In this article, we have mentioned about some of the top benefits of not wearing an underwear to bed. Continue reading to know if it is okay to remove underwear at night.
1. You're Not Letting Your Private Parts Breathe:
You're obviously all sweaty down there, after a tired day of work. This can make it very clammy down there and it's necessary you let some airflow to those regions.
The vagina needs fresh air to maintain a balanced microbiome. Materials like silk, synthetic or elastic can trap moisture, thus preventing proper air flow.
2. You Can Be Prone To Yeast Or Urinary Tract Infection:
By trapping in moisture down there, this may create a perfect area for bacteria to thrive in. This can lead to yeast or urinary tract infection.
3. Can Lead To Poor Sperm Health:
Studies have shown that wearing tight underwear to bed can cause the temperature of the testicles to rise, resulting in poor sperm health. This can make it difficult for their partner to conceive.
4. Relieves Pain:
Sleeping without underwear can relieve the tension in the viscera abdomen nerve system. Blood circulation will also improve, leaving us less prone to acute diarrhoea, constipation and back pain. This is one of the top benefits of not wearing an underwear to bed.
5. Improves The Performance Of The Sebaceous Glands:
Naked skin can absorb more nutrients and helps our metabolism. Sleeping without underwear helps in stimulating the sweat glands and also improves the performance of the sebaceous gland.
6. Prevents Itching In The Genital Area:
This is also one of the top benefits of not wearing an underwear to bed. The itch that is created due to the bacteria can get worse due to constant itching.
7. Minimizes Infection In The Ureter:
The infection in the ureter can be caused by the bacterium in the genital organ. The bacteria that grows in the moist crotch can enter the ureter and lead to its infection. This will let you know if it is okay to remove underwear at night.
8. Minimizes Unpleasant Smell:
Sleeping without an underwear can minimize the unpleasant smell in the vagina. Hence, it is a must that an underwear must be removed before hitting the bed.
- How To Prevent Yeast Infection From Wet Bathing Suit
- Vaginal Dryness Symptoms And Causes
- 10 Myths About Your Vagina That You Should Stop Believing
- Say Goodbye To Dark Skin Down There
- Ways In Which You Can Get Pregnant Without Penetration
- 9 Important Tips Women Must Follow To Have A Healthy Vagina
- Everything You Need To Know About Vaginal Tearing
- 9 Natural Ways To Reduce Vaginal Odour Women Must Try!
- Rules To Follow To Have A Healthy Vagina
- Ways Your Vagina Tells That You're Unhealthy
- The Healthy Vagina Diet To Prevent Any Infection From Occurring
- Scary & Bad Things That Can Happen To Your Vagina As You Age