- 32 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Buy Warm And Soft Coats
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 1 hr ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- News MHA recommends gallows: Nirbhaya convict closer to hanging now
- Technology Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon XR2 Platform For Advanced Applications
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Yes, it's true ladies! You can actually get pimples down there. Pimples don't restrict themselves from only sprouting up on the face.
They can also come up in some of the most unexpected and unwanted areas. Your back, your chest and not to forget, your vagina! Ouch!!
However, there isn't much to worry about when pimples occur down there. You can actually get pimples anywhere where the oil glands are present. The vagina is not an exception to this.
Vaginal pimples are not a serious condition but can be a serious discomfort.
There are some specific reasons on why pimples occur around your genitals.
In this article, we have mentioned about them for your information. So, read further to know why vaginal pimples occur on the private parts of a female.
Hair removal is the number-one culprit for vaginal pimples. Our skin is covered with bacteria and when the good bacteria are striped off, this can cause the formation of rashes and pimples. Waxing can lead to folliculitis or inflammation of the hair follicle. This can lead to the formation of pimples.
Shaving can also lead to the inflammation of the skin. When you shave, you can create tiny micro cuts that can introduce bacteria from the outside. Hence, this is the reason for pimples on vagina after shaving.
3. Excessive Sweating:
Every time you sweat or have a buildup of moisture, you create an environment for bacteria to breed on. Breakouts can occur in the vaginal region. Make sure to take a shower as soon as your workout sessions or other activities are done with to prevent the clogging of pores by sweat or bacteria. This is one of the main reasons for pimples to be formed on the private parts of a female.
4. Tight Clothing:
Wearing tight and restrictive clothing can lead to the development of vaginal acne, as it traps moisture from the skin. Wearing loose-fitting clothes reduces the amount of oil saturation in that region. This is one of the top reasons for vaginal pimples.