- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Whether we like to admit it or not, most of us would love to have a perfect body, which can make us look fitter and allow us to pull off any outfit with ease, right?
Each time we open a magazine and look at all the toned models with flat bellies or 6-pack abs, we may feel slightly jealous and disappointed that we do not possess such a taut body!
Also, especially these days where a lot of common people also make an effort to remain fit, it may make people with excess body fat or belly fat rather self-conscious.
While it is a fact that we must all accept ourselves and our bodies just as they are and not get depressed for not looking a certain way, it is also true that if your excess body fat is making you unhealthy, then it is a bad sign!
Being overweight or obese can certainly reduce a person's confidence levels and especially excess belly fat can make it worse because belly fat protrudes and tends to draw attention!
The belly can be one the hardest areas to lose fat from, as there are a lot of soft tissues there which can store fat easily.
So, even a lot of fitness experts and celebrities struggle to lose belly fat easily, so you can only imagine how hard it can prove to be for laymen, unless we are extremely dedicated to the idea!
According to recent statistics, it is said that belly fat is more common in women, compared to men, due to hormonal issues; however, men can also develop belly fat quickly, especially after the age of 45 and if they have habits such as drinking and smoking.
We are aware of the fact that excess body fat can make a person unhealthy, however; excess fat just in the belly area is not better either!
If excess fat accumulates around your midriff, it could lead to a number of health problems such as obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, back pain, knee joint pain, heart ailments, etc.
A recent research study has found that rubbing coconut oil on your tummy regularly can reduce fat. Have a look at how it happens, here.
Link Between Coconut Oil & Belly Fat Reduction
As we may already know, coconut oil is an extremely common kitchen ingredient, especially in countries like India.
Apart from cooking purposes, coconut oil is also used to nourish our skin and hair, so it is used as a natural beauty product as well!
Even the Indian medicinal system of Ayurveda recommends coconut oil for the treatment and prevention of a number of ailments, such as psoriasis, high cholesterol, joint pain, heart diseases, etc.
So, it is clear that coconut oil comes with a number of health benefits.
Now, a recent research study has stated that rubbing coconut oil on your tummy, for 20-30 minutes every day can aid belly fat reduction.
Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids, so when rubbed on your belly, it can get into the fat layers of your stomach through the skin pores and dissolve the fat cells at a much quicker rate!
However, this coconut rubbing method can only be effective in reducing belly fat when it is also combined with a strict diet and exercise regimen.
Exercising at least for an hour every day, concentrating on the abdominal exercise and cardio; consuming foods low in fats and high in protein and fibre content is a must if you want this remedy to be effective.
Method Of Application:
- Heat about 3-4 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Apply the oil evenly on your belly.
- Gently rub or massage for about 20-30 minutes.
- Repeat this process every day, for at least 3 weeks, to see the results.