- 31 min ago 30 Awesome Beach Outfits For Women With Special Suggestions From Our Side To Help You Ace Your Look
- 3 hrs ago Vidya Balan Or Fatima Sana Shaikh Or Mithila Palkar, Whose Saree Look You Liked The Most?
- 3 hrs ago Shaving With Acne: The Right Way To Do It And Some Useful Tips
- 4 hrs ago On Sridevi’s Birth Anniversary, Her 5 Absolutely Beautiful Ethnic Looks That Stole Our Heart
- Sports MS Dhoni undergoes Covid 19 test ahead of IPL 2020, set to leave to Chennai on Friday
- Movies Ankita Bhargava & Karan Patel Dress Up Their Little Munchkin As Kanha On Krishna Janmashtami
- Finance Eicher Motors Company Acquires Bus Division Of Volvo Bus For Rs. 100 Crore
- News Ram temple trust head tests positive for COVID-19
- Automobiles Seat Arona Spotted Testing In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Apple iPhone 12 Series Launch Pushed To October; Apple Watch, iPad Likely To Debut In September
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
None of us would ever leave home without carrying a mobile phone. Imagining a whole day without mobile phone is also impossible.
But current studies are not yet clear about how safe it is to live so close to the mobile phones for the whole day.
The effects of mobile radiation are yet to be studied. Currently, health experts claim that it isn't healthy to carry a mobile in your pockets whether it is your shirt's pocket or your trouser's. Here are some more facts on this.
Carrying the mobile phone in the trouser pocket could hit male fertility as it is said to affect the spermatozoa.
The radiation of mobile phones is said to reduce sperm count and motility. It is also said to cause oxidative stress and even DNA damage.
Another study says that men who carry their mobiles (switched-on) for prolonged periods of time may suffer a higher risk of erectile dysfunction.
Also, cell phones are not safe in the shirt's pocket too as they are said to increase the risk of cancer.
The main risk from cell phones is due to the nature of the signals. Mobile phones give out radio waves (non-ionizing radiation) through an antenna. When you carry a mobile very close to the body, the tissues may absorb the energy.
Mobile phones send and receive signals. Though the signals don't immediately damage your cells, they can heat up the tissues over prolonged usage.
Other factors that could increase or decrease the risk are number of calls, length of the calls and how close you hold the device to your body.
Though it is not possible to avoid using mobile phones, maybe you can avoid carrying it in your pockets. Keep it in your bag or hold it in your hand to minimise the risk.