- 8 min ago Ramadan 2021: Some Myths And Facts Associated That One Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Ram Navami 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- 1 hr ago Ajeeb Dastaans Promotions: Aditi Rao Hydari Looks Fresh And Pretty In Her Delicate Pink French Mesh Dress
- 2 hrs ago Just Like Nushrat Bharucha, Kriti Kharbanda And Rakhi Sawant, Add Colourful Prints To Your Summer Closet
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Recalls How Hubby Mansoor Tried To Impress Her By Passing Off Ghalib's Poem As His Own
- Finance Subscribers of NPS and Atal Pension Yojana Increases by 23%: PFRDA
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- News Gujarat Board Class 10, 12 exams 2021 postponed
- Sports IPL 2021: Williamson is coming along well, says Bayliss
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
If you know how to prepare garlic syrup, then you may be able to keep most of the infections at bay. Garlic is a super food and garlic syrup boosts immunity.
Generally, garlic syrup is consumed thrice a day. Each time only one teaspoon should be consumed. In fact, some people even use garlic syrup to heal wounds.
Also Read: Why Eat Garlic On Empty Stomach
Apart from offering several health benefits, garlic syrup is also said to keep the body warm in cold and harsh climates. Now, read on to know more...
You will need 7-8 garlic cloves, 200 ml of honey and 200 ml of apple cider vinegar.
Crush the garlic first. Add it to a blender. Add apple cider vinegar and honey to the blender. Blend it well.
Also Read: How To Prepare Garlic Tea
Get a glass container with a lid. Move the mixture into it. Place it in the fridge for 4-5 days. But every day, open the lid and stir the mixture and keep it back in the fridge.
After 5 days, mix two teaspoons of the mixture with a cup of water and consume it.
Also Read: Healing Powers Of Garlic Milk
How Does It Help
This mixture can bring your blood pressure down, and minimise bad cholesterol levels in your body. Your immunity gets a boost. This syrup keeps infections at bay.
If you are suffering from gout pain or arthritis pain, you will find some relief. This mixture is also said to dissolve kidneys stones. This mixture is antibacterial, anti fungal and antiviral properties.
Also Read: What Happens When You Eat Garlic In The Morning