- 5 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- 9 hrs ago Can Ginger Help Prevent And Manage Diabetes?
- 9 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa: Divya Khosla Kumar Flaunts Style In Different Western Outfits, Pick Your Favourite One!
- 9 hrs ago Alaya F Looks Awesome As Ever In Her Two Brand New Casual Outfits With A Formal Spin
- News FIR lodged against Tejashwi, others for demonstrating against farm laws in prohibited area
- Sports Kashyap, Prannoy along with two more test COVID-19 positive
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Sanam Shetty To Get Evicted In The Ninth Week?
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Technology Mystery Nokia Budget Smartphone Gets TENAA Certification; Might Debut Soon
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Ear and nose piercing is more than just a means to adorn your body. According to Vedic rituals, ear and nose piercing has several health benefits for the body of a woman.
Piercing is a common practice in rural India and many from other parts of India are observing this as a fashion statement.
Specifically, it helps brain development, which is very rapid from eight months onwards.
Ear and nose piercing has been practised since ancient times. Some women wear a nose stud in the left ear to relieve herself of the intense pain.
In scientific community, ear and nose piercings would be classified under alternative medicine. Specifically, this falls under acupuncture, the process of treating physical, mental and emotional ailments by stimulating the pressure points in the body using thin noodles.
Another pressure point in the ear is the hunger point that is responsible for the digestive function.
In this article, we have listed some of the best benefits of ear piercing and nose piercing.
#1 For Overall Female Vitality:
In Ayurveda, the left side of the nose is associated with the female reproductive organ. The piercing made by the nose ring on the left side of the nose is said to promote the overall vitality of a woman.
#2 For Pain-free Child Birth:
Nose pierced on the left side reduces the pain in delivering a child. It is a common belief in rural India that nose ring makes the process of child birth easier.
#3 For Menstrual Pain:
Wearing a nose ring on the left side of the nose lessens the menstrual pain for women. This is one of the best health benefits of nose piercing.
#4 For Mental Power:
Piercing the ears will help to circulate the blood in a proper way. Proper blood transmission to the brain will help increase the memory power.
#5 For Greater Immunity:
The middle of the ear is mostly responsible for immunization. Hence, piercing the ears is good for both boys and girls. It also solves the problem of irregular menstruation.
#6 Helps Generate Sperm:
For men, the piercing of ears will help generate sperm. In most of the Indian communities, even men are mandatorily subjected to ear piercing.
#7 For Eyesight:
According to acupuncture, the centre of the ear is directly attached to the vision of the eyes. Piercing here gives pressure to this and directly benefits the eye. This is one of the top benefits of ear piercing.
#8 For Healthy Ears:
The acupressure point in the ear hole is called master sensor and master cerebral. This point is known to possess the power of hearing. Piercing the ears will also help to get rid of tetanus.