- 3 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 5 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- 6 hrs ago Bunty Aur Babli 2: Rani Mukerji’s Poster Look Doesn't Quite Inspire Us To Get A Suit Stitched Like Hers
- 7 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Latest Fashion Lookbook Features A Traditional Net Lehenga And Smart Tan-Hued Airport Outfit
- Sports IPL 2022: BCCI set to reveal two new teams on October 25; Know details of 22 bidders
- News Delimitation will happen, J&K statehood to be restored: Amit Shah in Srinagar
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Official Teaser Confirms 120Hz AMOLED Display; Pricing Details Also Leaked
- Movies Alec Baldwin Starrer Rust's Set Had Camera Crew Members Walk Out Of The Sets Before Halyna Hutchkins' Mishap
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Finance HDFC Securities Gives Buy On A PSU Bank And Infra Stock
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Ear and nose piercing is more than just a means to adorn your body. According to Vedic rituals, ear and nose piercing has several health benefits for the body of a woman.
Piercing is a common practice in rural India and many from other parts of India are observing this as a fashion statement.
Specifically, it helps brain development, which is very rapid from eight months onwards.
Ear and nose piercing has been practised since ancient times. Some women wear a nose stud in the left ear to relieve herself of the intense pain.
In scientific community, ear and nose piercings would be classified under alternative medicine. Specifically, this falls under acupuncture, the process of treating physical, mental and emotional ailments by stimulating the pressure points in the body using thin noodles.
Another pressure point in the ear is the hunger point that is responsible for the digestive function.
In this article, we have listed some of the best benefits of ear piercing and nose piercing.
#1 For Overall Female Vitality:
In Ayurveda, the left side of the nose is associated with the female reproductive organ. The piercing made by the nose ring on the left side of the nose is said to promote the overall vitality of a woman.
#2 For Pain-free Child Birth:
Nose pierced on the left side reduces the pain in delivering a child. It is a common belief in rural India that nose ring makes the process of child birth easier.
#3 For Menstrual Pain:
Wearing a nose ring on the left side of the nose lessens the menstrual pain for women. This is one of the best health benefits of nose piercing.
#4 For Mental Power:
Piercing the ears will help to circulate the blood in a proper way. Proper blood transmission to the brain will help increase the memory power.
#5 For Greater Immunity:
The middle of the ear is mostly responsible for immunization. Hence, piercing the ears is good for both boys and girls. It also solves the problem of irregular menstruation.
#6 Helps Generate Sperm:
For men, the piercing of ears will help generate sperm. In most of the Indian communities, even men are mandatorily subjected to ear piercing.
#7 For Eyesight:
According to acupuncture, the centre of the ear is directly attached to the vision of the eyes. Piercing here gives pressure to this and directly benefits the eye. This is one of the top benefits of ear piercing.
#8 For Healthy Ears:
The acupressure point in the ear hole is called master sensor and master cerebral. This point is known to possess the power of hearing. Piercing the ears will also help to get rid of tetanus.