Water is definitely required for the better functioning of various processes in the body.
Water, as you all know, has hydrating properties and there are methods to enrich the properties of water.
Ayurveda suggests several different methods to consume water, in the best possible way.
Boiling it with spices or adding herbal powders are some of the best ways you can go for, to enrich the properties of the water that you drink.
These drinks can turn out to be potent remedies that can boost your immunity levels, fight against diseases and allergies, and also rev up your metabolism.
Water with a hint of ginger can actually kick-start your metabolism to a whole new level.
In this article, we have listed some of the best ways to consume water as recommended in Ayurveda. Read further to know which are the healthiest ways to drink water.
1. Add Fennel, Cumin & Coriander Seeds:
You need to add about 5 seeds each of cumin, coriander and fennel for every half cup of boiling water. You need to boil these for 10 minutes and let it sit for 2 minutes. Before drinking this, you need to strain the seeds.
This water is known to have gut-cleansing properties, which stimulates digestion and wards off bad breath. This is one of the best ways to consume water.
2. Sandalwood, Cardamom Or Mint:
The fusion of these ingredients will give a reviving feel to your body. Their potent characteristics help soothe the discomfort caused by pitta dosha, which is the energy responsible for digestion and metabolism. This is one of the healthiest ways to drink water.
Add ½ a spoon of raw honey to cool water and this helps in clearing excess kapha, which is the energy in charge of protecting and governing the body's structure.
You can add a little ginger powder or some freshly crushed ginger to your morning glass of water and this will help boost your metabolism, clean your stomach and digestive system and also facilitates proper functioning of the body. This is the best recommended way of drinking water as per ayurveda.
5. Add Gold To It:
Yeah, we ain't kidding! You can add a piece of unprocessed gold or even a gold ornament in a pot of drinking water. Boiling it will give you that extra nutritional punch. You need to just make sure that the gold is 22 carats or higher. The minerals from the pure gold can seep into the water and help in naturally boosting your immunity levels.
- Ayurvedic Face Masks To Get Rid Of Pimple Scars
- Ayurveda Suggests These Ways To Prevent Pollution Side Effects
- Best Ways To Treat Sinus With Ayurveda
- According To Ayurveda You Must Follow These Tips While Drinking Water!
- Ayurvedic Herbs That Actually Help Fight Obesity
- Ayurvedic Herbs That Help Fight Stress
- Top 5 Expert-Recommended Ayurvedic Tips To Take Care Of Your Body This Monsoon
- Proven Ayurveda Herbs That Aids In Weight Loss
- This One Habit Can Be The Root Cause Of All Your Digestive Problems, Says Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic HerbsTo Boost Energy & Stamina
- Ayurveda Too Asserts That Almonds Are Good For Health
- Ayurveda Says, You Should Avoid These Eating Habits
- 10 Best Ways To Lose Weight At Work