- 3 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 12 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- 15 hrs ago Best And Perfect Travel Companions Based On The Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago National Handloom Day: Tiger Stripes Collection Chakradhara By Warp N Weft And WWF India
- Sports CWG 2022: Left young by his mother, Eldhose Paul struggled for pocket money in his college days
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
Dizziness is referred to as a feeling of light-headedness that can make you lose your balance and also cause fainting.
This health issue is quite common; and most people would have experienced it at least once in their lifetime.
In most cases, it could be a non-serious issue; but if an individual keeps experiencing dizziness every now and then, for no apparent reason whatsoever, then he/she must consult a doctor at the earliest. As, it could be a warning sign of an underlying disease.
Either ways, the feeling of light-headedness can cause disorientation and affect your overall wellness at that point of time.
Luckily, there are natural ways of getting rid of dizziness. These ways are tried and tested and are found to be highly effective in giving an instant relief from this problem.
So, today at Boldsky, we've curated a list of some of the easy ways to get rid of dizziness, fast and naturally.
These methods are known to be potent and can naturally relieve you of the feeling. Moreover, they have existed since ages and are known for their efficacy in treating this health problem. Have a look at them, here.
1. Drink Plenty Of Water
Water is considered to be one of the most essential elements that can help you get rid of dizziness. Most people experience dizziness or light-headedness because of dehydration. So, for an instant relief, drink a glass of water.
2. Lemon And Sugar With Water
This drink serves as an ideal remedy to treat dizziness. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice and sugar in a glass of water and drink it as soon as possible. This easy-to-make drink can improve the glucose level and give you the energy to fight off dizziness.
3. Ginger Tea
Ginger tea is an amazingly effective remedy for combating dizziness. The elements present in ginger are known to significantly improve the blood circulation and subside the feeling of light-headedness. Brew up a fresh cup of ginger tea and sip on it till you begin to feel better.
4. Try Deep Breathing
Changing your breathing technique can provide relief from this health problem. Experts recommend people to take deep breaths to improve the blood circulation and increase the oxygen level in the brain.
5. A Bowl Of Yogurt
Experts believe that certain compounds present in yogurt can effectively fight off dizziness. So, the next time you feel woozy, consume a bowl of yogurt to get a good relief from the light-headedness.
6. Have Something To Eat
As soon as you begin to feel dizzy, get something to eat. Either a protein bar or a bowl of yogurt will do! If the dizziness is a result of low blood sugar, then eating something can give you an instant relief.
Dizziness could also be a result of exhaustion. So, the very moment you feel dizzy, just sit yourself down to prevent any injury due to falling. Resting will give your body enough time and energy to recover and function efficiently.
- wellnessIndia’s First 4th Generation Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair Performed At Chennai's Apollo Hospitals
- wellnessBill & Melinda Gates Foundation, EIB Partner To Strengthen Health Systems And Prevent Infectious Diseases
- wellness'Heal In India': An Indian Govt Initiative To Attract More Foreign Patients
- wellnessCovid Patients At Higher Risk Of Serious Neurodegenerative Disorders: Study
- yoga spiritualityInternational Yoga Day 2022 Highlights: Yoga Is A Way Of Life, Says PM Narendra Modi
- wellnessTreating Sleep Apnoea Can Improve Memory In People With Cognitive Decline
- wellnessIs Nutraceuticals A Smart Choice For A Healthier Tomorrow?
- wellnessE-manas Platform For Mental Health Can Be Replicated Nationwide: K'taka Health Minister
- wellnessNational Thalassemia Day 2022: Pregnancy In Women With Thalassemia
- wellnessApollo Hospitals Successfully Performs Surgery To Remove Rare Recurrent Chest Wall Tumour
- diet fitnessYoga Uniting World In Pursuit Of Good Health, Wellness, Says Prime Minister Modi
- wellness5 Tips To Regain Strength After COVID Recovery: How Yoga And Hydration Can Help Reduce Weakness