- 15 min ago Funny Reasons That Only Mothers Can Give To Discipline Their Children
- 23 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Richa Chadha Pulls Off Her Bold Gold Number Like A Piece Of Cake
- 37 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: More Than His Outfit, Ali Fazal's Green Loafers Caught Our Attention
- 1 hr ago 19 Amazing Health Benefits Of Hops
- Technology Vivo True Wireless Earphone Announced: Specifications And Pricing
- News EPFO interest rates hiked, good news for 6 crore members
- Movies Sooraj Pancholi On Jiah Khan's Suicide: All That I Kept Thinking Was That I Lost Someone Who I Loved
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Sports Biriyani banned for Pak cricketers, but Kohli, Dhoni, Hardik follow stricter diet and fitness plan
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Home remedies for frequent urination can be your solution about the urge of repeated urination in a day. Before that, it is to tell you, this is a common problem that many of you must have experienced once in your life time. It’s irritating and painful experience that you may face. If this problem occurs when you are outside then it is definitely disgusting and embarrassing too. How do you know that you are urinating more than usual? Urinating 4-5 times a day is normal but if it happens more than 8 times then you need to be cautious.
Therefore you need to be watchful about your lifestyle you are leading. Why this trouble happens to you? You need to check the main causes for frequent urination. There are many reasons. If your bladder becomes extreme hot or you have any infections on urinary tract, then you may face this problem. If you are a patient of diabetes, then also frequent urination may trouble you. Taking excessive alcohol, tea or coffee may cause such an issue.
So, to prevent such a problem, you need some tips for frequent urination. If your problem is big, consult doctors. But you can always look for some home remedies for frequent urination & include a good diet to get relief at the beginning of your trouble-
1. Pomegranate Paste
Have you ever thought about the usefulness of pomegranate paste? It reduces the heat of your bladder. Make a paste of pomegranate skin and take a pinch of it with little water twice a day. Continue it for 5 days and you will get relief.
2. Take Horse Grams
This is another tips for frequent urination. As horse grams are rich in calcium, iron, and polyphenol, it is a rich source of anti-oxidants. Taking few horse grams with jaggery every day morning will work as medicine at your urinary problems.
3. Sesame Seeds
Sesame seeds are rich source of anti-oxidants, minerals, and vitamins. So it can be one of the home remedies for frequent urination. Take some of it with jaggery or mix it with carom seeds and jaggery to get fast result for your frequent urination.
4. Honey And Basil Leaves
Another tips for frequent urination. Take a spoonful honey with 3-4 basil leaves in empty stomach at morning. This remedy will definitely cure your problem if take on daily basis.
The easiest of other home remedies for frequent urination. Take yogurt every day as a meal. The probiotic present in yogurt prevents the attack and growth of harmful bacteria in your bladder.
6. Fenugreek Seeds
When you want home remedies for frequent urination, fenugreek seeds are your answer. Take powdered seeds with dry ginger and honey or water. If you take regularly twice a day, you will get positive result soon.
7. Use Essential Oils
Massaging essential oils like sandalwood, frankincense, juniper, tea-tree oil, and bergamot in your private area can reduce any burning feeling and frequent urination. You can get the best result if consult an aroma therapist.
8. Baking Soda
As there is alkaline in it, it will normalise the pH balance of your urine and reduces the problem of frequent urination. Take half spoon of baking soda and mix it with eight oz. of water.
9. Boiled Spinach
Urinal urge at the mid of the night is really irritating. If you have boiled spinach at your dinner, your less or excess urinal problem will be balanced. Spinach will give you more nutrition too.
10. Drink Plenty Of Water
Last, but definitely not the least. The more you drink water, the more it will hydrate your body and flush out all toxins and secures your kidney function. So, it is must for a full-grown man to intake approximately 3 liters water a day.