- 9 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 12 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 15 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Sports Marquez returns to race the rollercoaster
- Technology Step By Step Guide To Unlock And Recover Files From Locked SD Card
- News Delhi to observe Fire Service Week from Wednesday
- Movies Monica Dogra Hosts A Special Screening Of ALTBalaji's The Married Woman In Los Angeles!
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
How many of you have seen your grandparents and parents eating jaggery after lunch or dinner! Do you know why do they eat it and recommend it to others as well? There are a number of reasons behind it. There are innumerable health benefits of jaggery. It is not just a raw sweet or sweetening agent but also a wonderful remedy for many diseases.
Jaggery is a great remedy for anemia, asthma, joint pains and menstrual pains. It also aids in digestion, purifies blood and keeps the skin away from problems such as acnes and pimples. It is a great energy booster as it provides us lots of energy. If you feel drained at any point of the day, a piece of jaggery with water can do wonders for you.
Some people don't like because of its raw appearance. It's yellowish, dark brown color and solid or gooey texture might be very unappealing, but its health benefits are great. If you don't like it in its raw form, you can have jaggery laddoos. These laddoos are made up of lots of dry fruits like almonds, cashews, walnuts, peanuts and jaggery. It is a great way to gain its health benefits while satisfying your taste buds and eyes as well.
Let's have a look on the amazing health benefits of jaggery:
Jaggery is a wonderful sweet that not only tastes delicious but also purifies the blood. It acts as a cleansing agent for our blood and purifies it. You simply have to add it to your diet and have its benefits.
Good for Digestion
As jaggery has natural cleansing properties, it also helps get rid of digestion problems. If you eat a piece of jaggery every day with water or milk, your body will be free from all toxins.
Cools your Stomach
Having a medium sized piece of jaggery with water every day is wonderful for your body and stomach. Especially during summers, it cools down your stomach and whole body temperature.
It is a great remedy for women suffering from anemia. Jaggery is a rich source of iron and if women add it to their daily diet, it helps them get rid of anemia. It is a must eat for all women, especially teenagers and pregnant women.
Good for Skin
Jaggery is great for your skin also. It makes your skin healthy and charming. If you have acne and pimples on your skin, eat jiggery every day. You will definitely see them going away and get a lovely and flawless skin.
Cures Cough and Cold
It is an age-old remedy to cure dry cough and cold. If you don't like eating Jaggery in its raw form, you can try jaggery laddoos, which are made with sesame seeds and jaggery. They are very good in taste.
Provides Instant Energy
When you are extremely tired and exhausted, have jaggery. It is an instant energy provider. The best thing about jaggery is that it is digested and absorbed gradually which in turn doesn't raise blood sugar level immediately.
Jaggery is, often, recommended to Asthma patients as it is a great remedy to cure asthma. It has such properties which regulates body temperature which is very good for Asthma patients. It also has anti-allergy properties.
Reduces Joint Pains
If you are suffering from joint pains, eat jaggery, it is wonderful for you. Eat jaggery with a piece of ginger every day, it will definitely help you get rid of joint pains. Jaggery is good for migraine patients also.
Cures Menstrual Pain
Many girls bear acute pain during their menstrual cycle. If you also have this problem, eat jaggery. It helps relieve premenstrual pain. You should have it at least once daily.