- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Technology SpaceX Crew Dragon Emergency Abort System Test Completed
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Shares A Glimpse Of Her Wedding Card
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Being obese is a trouble for the body as well as health effects will increase gradually if not looked after and maintained.
Today there are many ways to weight loss and some are rather confusing and treatment for it is difficult as one has to follow certain crash diets, strenuous exercises etc.
But, here below we tell you on how to reduce weight by just using the staircase. It will only take a couple of minutes but in the end it is all worth it.
Taking the stairs in order to reduce weight is the perfect way to head. Stated are benefits of the staircase for your health.
1.Heart –The heart is the main organ in the body. In order to look after the heart we have to take measures to prevent ourselves from diseases and other health disorders. Climbing stairs rather than using the elevator at the mall will help your heart to function longer and in a uniform fashion without any heart problems later in life. This is essential for those who are constantly sitting down throughout the day at their computers without having any exercise. This is the first step for weight loss.
2.Obesity –If you are obese, avoid the elevator and the lift. It is purely advisable to climb stairs in order to live healthy and loose those extra calories. Weight loss by taking the stairs is one way to get started. Motivate yourself and you will see the difference. To regularize diabetes, taking the stairs is one form of exercise to maintain the sugar levels in the body.
3.Cardiology Exercise –The best Cardiology exercise is taking the stairs. When you climb you sweat, this means that you are burning those extra calories and in this case cardio melts fat resulting to weight loss.
To reduce weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle taking the stairs at any moment of the day is important.