- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Rulers for life: The challenge posed by. Putin, Xi becoming rulers for life
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Eyes are the most sensitive organ of our body. They require special care as they are very delicate and important part. Due to pollution and computer usage, they tend to get irritated and result in poor vision and disease. Some home remedies will help.
Eye Pain Home Remedies
1. Rubbing palms for a few seconds and placing on the eyes gently will relax the strained eye muscles. The warm pressure also improves blood circulation.
2. Sunbathing is also a nice way to get relieved from eye pain. Stretching your eyes by moving the eye balls in all the direction and allowing more sunlight to penetrate into eyes will de-stress as well as improve circulation.
3. Soaking a ball of cotton in ice water and placing them on eye lids for about half an hour will cure the burning sensation and eye redness.
4. While taking a good care of your face also concentrate on your eyes. A few slices of cucumber or potato will soothe the eyes as well as reduce puffiness around the strained eyes.
5. Taking breaks from computer use and trying to focus the farthest object of your sight will be a good exercise to eye pain.
6. Eating vitamin A rich foods such as green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, soya, orange, papaya, apples and grapes will provide nutrition to the eyes and cure all types of deficiency related eye infections.
If the eye redness persists for a longer period then it is best to seek the doctor's advice.