- 7 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 8 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 8 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 8 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- News All you need to know about air-to-air missile Astra
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- Technology GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
1.On one the earliest remedies of stuffy nose is to rub some mustard oil on the bridge of your nose and on the two sides. The pungent smell of mustard oil will help loosen the mucus and flow out. Thus clearing your nose.
2.Roast some cumin seeds and while it is smoky tie it up in a cotton cloth. Inhale this smoke to treat nose infection and get rid of blocked nose.
3.Put few numbers of eucalyptus flowers in boiling water and inhale the steam. Eucalyptus is well known for anti-viral properties and thus, will clear your nose as well as cure the infection. You can also put two drops of eucalyptus oil in the nostrils.
4.Crush some onion and smell it. The pungent smell of onion will loosen the mucus and thus help you get rid of blocked nose.
5.To not bathe during cough and cold is a myth. Infact, you should take bath in hot water. This does not allow the mucus to get stuffed. This also helps prevent nose infection.
These home remedies for stuffy nose, will work wonders and also treat headache caused due to cold. Home remedies for stuffy nose can also treat other cold symptoms like fatigue, eye strain etc.