- Finance Sensex Surges On Strong Global Cues
- News Vijaya Ekadashi 2020: Why and when to observe fast this day?
- Automobiles Hero Maestro Edge 125 BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,950
- Technology Poco X2 Camera Review: Best Sub-20K Smartphone For Shutterbugs
- Movies Alia Bhatt Finds Her Wedding Rumours With Ranbir Kapoor Very Entertaining!
- Sports Borussia Dortmund 2-1 Paris Saint-Germain: Haaland brace stuns returning Tuchel
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
1.On one the earliest remedies of stuffy nose is to rub some mustard oil on the bridge of your nose and on the two sides. The pungent smell of mustard oil will help loosen the mucus and flow out. Thus clearing your nose.
2.Roast some cumin seeds and while it is smoky tie it up in a cotton cloth. Inhale this smoke to treat nose infection and get rid of blocked nose.
3.Put few numbers of eucalyptus flowers in boiling water and inhale the steam. Eucalyptus is well known for anti-viral properties and thus, will clear your nose as well as cure the infection. You can also put two drops of eucalyptus oil in the nostrils.
4.Crush some onion and smell it. The pungent smell of onion will loosen the mucus and thus help you get rid of blocked nose.
5.To not bathe during cough and cold is a myth. Infact, you should take bath in hot water. This does not allow the mucus to get stuffed. This also helps prevent nose infection.
These home remedies for stuffy nose, will work wonders and also treat headache caused due to cold. Home remedies for stuffy nose can also treat other cold symptoms like fatigue, eye strain etc.