The use of mehndi is not restricted to just colouring or tattooing. It's benefits are widespread. Lets look at some of the benefits of Mehndi -
1.Mehndi leaves can treat baldness. Heat 250gm of mustard oil with 60gm of mehendi leaves. Then strain the leaves and store the oil in a glass container. Regular use of this oil can enhance growth of hair.
2.The leaves of this plant are very good treatment for shiny hair. Henna is applied on the hair and left to dry for 3 hours. Then washed off with water. After the hair has dried, it has to be oiled and left overnight. Next day shampoo the hair and use conditioner. It is also a herbal way of colouring your hair.
3.Bark of henna plant are a very good treatment for liver disorders and thus can be used to treat Jaundice. 50 decigrams of henna bark powder can cure all liver disorders.
4.Henna seeds can treat dysentery. Crush the henna seeds and mix it with ghee. Make small balls of the mix and swallow it with water to cure dysentery.
5.Henna flowers can cure headache. The flowers are crushed with vinegar and applied on the forehead to lessen the pain.
6.Henna leaves are very good source of curing heat strokes. The paste of henna leaves absorb the excess heat of the body thus, maintaining the right temperature.
7.Boil water with henna leaves and use this water to gargle. This will cure sore throat instantly.
8.Henna paste is also an effective treatment for allergies.
Mehndi is the solution to almost every health disorder. These days several brands sell henna but it is best to grind it at home for best results without side effects.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs