- News SC to hear petitions filed by ‘The Kashmir Times’ editor and Cong leader
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Dancing Video As A Kid Goes Viral; Netizens Can't Get Enough Of His Awesome Moves!
- Automobiles Changan Automobiles Announces India Plans: To Invest Rs 4000 Crore
- Finance How To Buy Fastag From SBI?
- Sports Doncic joins LeBron after 40-point triple-double, Clippers edge Thunder
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Reader Announced For Around Rs. 6,000: An Amazon Kindle Rival?
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Benefits of QMR TherapyTM
Wg. Cdr (Dr.) VG Vasishta (Retd), Founder & CEO of SBF Healthcare has been instrumental in conducting various studies that have led to changes in the medical standards of the Armed Forces. During his tenure as Head of the Radio Diagnosis department at the Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Bangalore, he was a recognized guide to many MD students. He has also been awarded numerous fellowships from international institutes. For excellence in medicine, he was awarded the 2006 Suvarna Karnataka Rajyotsava Award by the Government for his work on osteoarthritis and cancer. In 2006, SBF Healthcare was launched by Wg. Cdr Vasishta on his retirement from the Indian Air Force to bring this technology into the public sphere.
The promising results that have been received from this therapy have brought recognition for this technology not only from the scientific community, but also from the international medical and academic community. The preliminary results have been presented at international scientific symposia. The numbers and volume of patients that are looking up to this therapy as a beacon of hope is huge. This treatment therapy has already put India"s medical expertise on the international map.
The treatment for Osteoarthritis is a 21-day process which does not require hospitalization. The total time required for treatment each day is 90 minutes.
SBF Healthcare now operates two centers in Bangalore and Mumbai. More than 2000 cases have now been treated by SBF Healthcare since inception.
This method has been a "pain reliever" to all those who have been suffering for years and confined to a wheel chair or limited activities and it has no doubt changed the quality of their lives.
For more information you could send an Email to: email@example.com
Or visit the Web site: www.sbfhealthcare.com