- 1 hr ago Expert Article: What Is Pancreatic Cancer? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 3 hrs ago Utpanna Ekadashi 2021: Date, Time, Shubh Muhurat, Puja Vidhi Legend and Significance
- 14 hrs ago Legendary Broadway Composer Stephen Sondheim Passes Away At 91: Tribute
- 16 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Trench Dress, Winter Boots, Beanie Caps And More Winter Fashion Products Sorted For You
- Finance PNB Gold Monetization Scheme: All You Need To Know About
- Sports Kambosos shocks Lopez to claim lightweight title with split decision win
- News Omicron scare: Uddhav Thackeray to hold review meeting today
- Movies Top 10 OTT Releases To Catch Up On Before 2021 Ends: WandaVision, Special Ops, Aarya & More
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A13 4G India Launch Likely On Cards; To Feature Quad Cameras, 3.5mm Jack
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Automobiles The Iconic British Brand BSA Is Gearing Up To Make Its Comeback
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Do you know of any one person who does not like sugarcane juice or a sugarcane? It is an interesting fact that India is one of the largest producers of sugarcane. Drinking a glass of sugarcane juice is always refreshing. Sugarcane juice, also known as 'ganne ka ras' in Hindi, is one of the healthiest drinks to consume.
Sugarcane is loaded with essential nutrients like carbohydrates, proteins and minerals which include phosphorous, calcium, iron, zinc and potassium. Drinking sugarcane juice rather than gorging on sugar is more healthy.
Sugarcane juice is a natural drink with no added sugar. It's natural sweetness is enough to keep you going. Sugar extracted from sugarcane juice consists of 15 calories, so it is very good for those who are keeping their weight in check.
Sugarcane juice consists of sucrose, fructose and many other varieties of glucose with a total of 13 grams of dietary fibre, which is essential to carry out a lot of bodily functions. Read on to find out about the 10 benefits of sugarcane juice that will improve your health in numerous ways.
1. Lowers Cholesterol Levels
Drinking sugarcane juice can help lower cholesterol levels - LDL cholesterol - and triglycerides that protect the heart and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
2. Stronger Bones And Teeth
Chewing the sugarcane makes the gums a lot stronger. It is also rich in calcium, which aids in the development of stronger bones and teeth.
3. It Helps Cure Acne
It may sound strange, but it is true that sugarcane juice helps to get rid of acne. It contains alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) that increase the development of white blood cells. If consumed regularly, it will remove the toxins from the body clearing up the skin inflammation and infections.
4. Removes Mouth Odour
Do you have a bad breath? Start drinking sugarcane juice that will remove the bad odour from your mouth. It is a rich source of minerals that helps in building the tooth enamel. Sugarcane juice also plays a pivotal role in strengthening the teeth and keeps it healthy.
5. Boosts The Immune System
Sugarcane juice is rich in antioxidants that fight infections and also keep the immune system stronger. It also protects the liver against all kinds of infections like jaundice. Drinking the juice will replenish your body with the lost nutrients and proteins that are required to repair your body quickly.
6. Instant Dose Of Energy
Sugarcane juice is an instant energy booster and that is one of the reasons why people drink it during summer. Drinking the juice is the best way to energize yourself and stay away from dehydration.
7. It Helps The Body Fight Cancer
Yes, you read it right! Sugarcane juice contains alkaline properties due to calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, and manganese. With its presence of flavonoids, the sugarcane juice wards off the cancerous cells like those that can cause breast and prostate cancers.
8. It Helps In Treating Diabetes
Sugarcane juice is very good for diabetic patients no matter how much sweet it is. It contains a low glycaemic index and natural sugars that prevents the blood sugar levels to rise in diabetic patients.
9. It Reduces The Pain Related To UTIs And STDs
If you are constantly suffering from urinary tract infections, kidney stones and sexually transmitted diseases, you can dilute sugarcane juice, lime juice and coconut water. Drinking this mixture daily will relieve you from these ailments.
10. Helps In Proper Digestion
Anyone suffering from digestive problems should consider drinking sugarcane juice daily. The laxative qualities in the juice heals inflammation in the gut and relieves you from constipation, bloating and cramps. Sugarcane juice also consists of potassium that balances the pH levels of the stomach.