- 53 min ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 2 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK, DC, RCB, KKR, PBKS, RR, MI, SRH; Play-Off Qualification Scenario of all teams
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Here’s How Mohsin-Shivangi’s Track Might End; Why Makers Opted For Leap Revealed!
- News Amarinder Singh in Delhi, first visit after quitting as Punjab CM
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Kidney stones or renal calculus is the most common form a of kidney disorder. One out of every thousand persons suffers from kidney stones.
Kidney stones are made up of minerals such as calcium and oxalate. Kidney stones obstruct the flow of urine in the urinary tract, which results into an excruciating pain that radiates throughout the abdomen.
Researches have shown that most kidney stones are formed as a result of genetics; however, the most common cause is wrong eating habits.
Family history can also contribute to a person having kidney stones. According to studies, if someone in the family has a history of kidney stones, then there are chances that even we might fall at its risk.
Too much of everything is bad, consuming too much of processed salt, too much iced tea or soda or too much of green leafy vegetables, which is quite strange, can put you at a risk of getting kidney stones.
In this article, we are sharing some of the natural drinks that help in dissolving and eliminating the kidney stones, flushing them out through urine.
Among all of them, obviously, water works the best; however, take a look at the rest of the drinks.
Basil tea or juice is a boon for our kidneys.
It strengthens and cleanses the kidneys.
Basil reduces the uric acid level in the blood.
It also contains acetic acid that breaks down the kidney stones.
Regularly consuming basil tea also relieves from the pain.
You can either eat a whole fruit or drink its juice, both the seeds and juice help in removing the kidney stones.
Pomegranate helps in reducing the acidity level of urine and also flushes out the toxins through it.
Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Patients with kidney stones should consume raw apple cider vinegar, mixed with water, throughout the day.
Apple cider vinegar dissolves the kidney stones.
It also alkalises the body fluids such as blood and urine that flush away the kidney stones.
This drink should be taken even after the removal of the stones, as it stops the formation of new kidney stones.
Grape juice is loaded with antioxidants that flush away all the toxins and dissolve the kidney stones as well.
Beetroot increases the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood.
It also produces glutathione, which is used by the body to neutralise its toxins.
Thus, drinking beetroot juice helps in flushing away all the toxins through urine.
Consuming the juice of an apple on a daily basis keeps the risk of kidney stones at bay.
People who drink apple juice daily are less prone to having kidney stones.
Ginger has great antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
It is also a rich source of magnesium.
Regular consumption of ginger tea reduces the size of the kidney stones, finally eliminating them from the body through urine.
Whether you eat watermelon or drink its juice, both work well in eliminating kidney stones.
Watermelon is loaded with potassium that helps to maintain the acidic level in the urine.
Regular consumption of watermelon helps in flushing out the kidney stones.
Lemon contains a compound named citrate, this compound helps in dissolving the kidney stones and flushes them out through urine.