- 5 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- 8 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- 9 hrs ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 12 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- News Protesting farmers show black flags to BJP MP in Haryana
- Technology Vivo V21 Full Specs Tipped Ahead Of Launch; Dimensity 800U SoC, 64MP Triple Camera Confirmed
- Movies Raiza Wilson's Skin Treatment Goes Horribly Wrong; Actress Lashes Out Against Dermatologist
- Sports IPL 2021: DC vs PBKS Match 11: Toss report and playing 11 update – Smith handed Delhi debut
- Education JEE Main Exam 2021 News: JEE Main 2021 Postponed For April Session, Dates To Announced Later. Check Details
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Any food can harm your health when it is consumed in excess. It is just a matter of understanding how much you can eat or how much your body needs. Today, learn about the foods that can become dangerous if you eat too much. This helps us focus on a healthy diet.
Your body requires different minerals, vitamins, proteins, and other substances to keep you healthy; so make sure you get all nutrients in balance to have a healthy diet.
Limit all the foods to a reasonable amount and maintain a balanced diet. Today, in this article, let us discuss about the list of healthy foods that affect your health if consumed in excess. Read on to know more about these foods.
Did you know that eating too many carrots makes your body absorb too much of beta-carotene? This leads to concentration of the blood and ultimately turns the skin orange. This is one of the healthy foods that can become dangerous when consumed in excess.
Drinking excess coffee can lead to issues with the nervous system, insomnia, muscle tremors and even heart palpitations. Make sure you don't consume more than two cups of coffee every day.
Consuming too much of omega-3 fatty acids can make your blood thin. This has a significant impact on health. Studies reveal that too much of this can also result in Vitamin A toxicity, vision problems and nausea. Though it is a healthy food, it becomes dangerous when consumed in excess.
Eating too much tuna exposes you to higher amounts of methylmercury. This compound can causes vision issues, lack of coordination or even developmental delays in young children. Make sure you consume tuna once a week. This helps the body flush out the pollutant before it builds up to dangerous amounts.
Cinnamon contains coumarin, which can cause cancer or liver toxicity if consumed in high amounts. Studies reveal that just 2gms is needed by the body for its daily dose.
These nuts are rich in selenium. This can be toxic if consumed in high amounts. So, make sure you have this healthy food in limited quantities.
This fruit is delicious and perfect for a snack. Consuming this food in excess leads to kidney and permanent renal problems. So, eat this in limited quantities.
These are few healthy foods that become dangerous. If you have any then do share them with us in the comments section.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans