- 46 min ago Weekly Horoscope, 04 December To 10 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago Do You Walk Every Day? Here Are 10 Common Walking Mistakes To Avoid
- 11 hrs ago Can Raw Honey Lower Blood Sugar And Cholesterol?
- Movies HIT 2 Day 2 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Adivi Sesh's Crime Film Gets Going Without Competition!
- Finance Axis Securities Sees Upside Potential In PSU Bank Stock, Large Cap Private Bank, Buy Call Assigned
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Argentina vs Australia: Messi scores as Argentina win 2-1 and qualify for quarterfinals
- News MCD Elections 2022 LIVE: Stage set for high-stakes civic polls; Polling to begin at 8 am
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
- Education Around 3,000 Agniveers have joined Indian Navy
- Technology Twitter Restores Pranay Pathole's Account: Did Elon Musk Intervene?
Any food can harm your health when it is consumed in excess. It is just a matter of understanding how much you can eat or how much your body needs. Today, learn about the foods that can become dangerous if you eat too much. This helps us focus on a healthy diet.
Your body requires different minerals, vitamins, proteins, and other substances to keep you healthy; so make sure you get all nutrients in balance to have a healthy diet.
Limit all the foods to a reasonable amount and maintain a balanced diet. Today, in this article, let us discuss about the list of healthy foods that affect your health if consumed in excess. Read on to know more about these foods.
Did you know that eating too many carrots makes your body absorb too much of beta-carotene? This leads to concentration of the blood and ultimately turns the skin orange. This is one of the healthy foods that can become dangerous when consumed in excess.
Drinking excess coffee can lead to issues with the nervous system, insomnia, muscle tremors and even heart palpitations. Make sure you don't consume more than two cups of coffee every day.
Consuming too much of omega-3 fatty acids can make your blood thin. This has a significant impact on health. Studies reveal that too much of this can also result in Vitamin A toxicity, vision problems and nausea. Though it is a healthy food, it becomes dangerous when consumed in excess.
Eating too much tuna exposes you to higher amounts of methylmercury. This compound can causes vision issues, lack of coordination or even developmental delays in young children. Make sure you consume tuna once a week. This helps the body flush out the pollutant before it builds up to dangerous amounts.
Cinnamon contains coumarin, which can cause cancer or liver toxicity if consumed in high amounts. Studies reveal that just 2gms is needed by the body for its daily dose.
These nuts are rich in selenium. This can be toxic if consumed in high amounts. So, make sure you have this healthy food in limited quantities.
This fruit is delicious and perfect for a snack. Consuming this food in excess leads to kidney and permanent renal problems. So, eat this in limited quantities.
These are few healthy foods that become dangerous. If you have any then do share them with us in the comments section.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans
- healthIt's About Time Companies Provide Mental Health Insurance: Can It Help End The Stigma?
- wellnessA Multi-sectoral Action To Make Mental Health Services Accessible To Marginalised People And Communities
- zodiac signsHealth Horoscope 2023: Know Health Rashifal Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- diabetesExclusive: Expert Explains How Diabetes And Varicose Veins Are Closely Linked, Risk Factors, And Treatments
- wellnessActor Varun Dhawan Diagnosed With Vestibular Hypofunction: Know About The Health Condition
- disorders cureSamantha Ruth Prabhu Opens Up On Her Autoimmune Condition, Know More
- healthIndia Has One Of The Least Health Freedoms In The World, Says Study - What Does It Imply?
- wellnessExpert Article: 8 Evils To Win Over This Dussehra For Perfect Mental Well-Being
- wellnessOld Age Is A Risk Factor For Pneumonia Due To The Omicron Variant: Study
- relationshipReasons Why Crying Could Determine Your Strengths, Not Weaknesses
- disorders cureActor Ajith Kumar Tweets ‘Protect Your Ears': Know More About Hearing Disorder Tinnitus
- wellnessExpert Article: Managing Digestive System Disease Naturally In Rainy Season