- 4 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 7 hrs ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- 8 hrs ago What Are Ventilators And Why Are They Important For COVID-19 Patients?
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Birthday Special: Here's Why The Actress Is The Next Big Thing In Telugu Cinema!
- Sports Lockdown days: Archer Tarundeep Rai builds muscles to stay in shape for third Olympics
- News Anti-parasitic drug kills coronavirus within 48 hours in lab grown cells: Study
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Technology Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Any food can harm your health when it is consumed in excess. It is just a matter of understanding how much you can eat or how much your body needs. Today, learn about the foods that can become dangerous if you eat too much. This helps us focus on a healthy diet.
Your body requires different minerals, vitamins, proteins, and other substances to keep you healthy; so make sure you get all nutrients in balance to have a healthy diet.
Limit all the foods to a reasonable amount and maintain a balanced diet. Today, in this article, let us discuss about the list of healthy foods that affect your health if consumed in excess. Read on to know more about these foods.
Did you know that eating too many carrots makes your body absorb too much of beta-carotene? This leads to concentration of the blood and ultimately turns the skin orange. This is one of the healthy foods that can become dangerous when consumed in excess.
Drinking excess coffee can lead to issues with the nervous system, insomnia, muscle tremors and even heart palpitations. Make sure you don't consume more than two cups of coffee every day.
Consuming too much of omega-3 fatty acids can make your blood thin. This has a significant impact on health. Studies reveal that too much of this can also result in Vitamin A toxicity, vision problems and nausea. Though it is a healthy food, it becomes dangerous when consumed in excess.
Eating too much tuna exposes you to higher amounts of methylmercury. This compound can causes vision issues, lack of coordination or even developmental delays in young children. Make sure you consume tuna once a week. This helps the body flush out the pollutant before it builds up to dangerous amounts.
Cinnamon contains coumarin, which can cause cancer or liver toxicity if consumed in high amounts. Studies reveal that just 2gms is needed by the body for its daily dose.
These nuts are rich in selenium. This can be toxic if consumed in high amounts. So, make sure you have this healthy food in limited quantities.
This fruit is delicious and perfect for a snack. Consuming this food in excess leads to kidney and permanent renal problems. So, eat this in limited quantities.
These are few healthy foods that become dangerous. If you have any then do share them with us in the comments section.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans