- 16 min ago 8 Fantastic Tips If You Are Planning To Celebrate Your Parents' 50th Anniversary
- 40 min ago Happy Birthday Malaika Arora: The Supermodel Who Inspires Us To Step Out Of Our Comfort Zone
- 53 min ago 7 Reasons Why You Should Stick To Your True Friends, Not Fake Friends!
- 2 hrs ago 7 Science-backed Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Bugleweed
- Finance Hajj Pilgrimage Now Expensive After Saudi Arabia Raises Visa Fee
- News Heavy rains likely to hit Karnataka; Red, orange alert issued
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Tehseen Poonawalla & Rashami Desai’s Rumoured Beau, Arhaan Khan To Enter The House!
- Sports French Open: Sindhu begins with easy win, Subhankar upsets Sugiarto
- Technology Honor V30 Confirmed For November Launch: Price And Specifications
- Automobiles BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Raw foods should be on your daily list. Eating some of these raw foods are essentially good for health as they provide you with a ton of nutrients more than cooked, baked or grilled foods.
These vegetables, fruits and other ingredients on the list are some of the foods you might have been using to your daily diet all this while.
If you now start consuming these yummy foods just the way it is, you will not only live a healthier life, but you will be away from all types of diseases and harmful viruses. These foods on the list include chocolate too.
Now, you might wonder - "I never eat cooked chocolate..! But, we mean raw cacao nuts used to make chocolate from cocoa is basically the best you can consume as it doesn't have any minerals that can harm your body.
So, take a look at these other healthy foods you must also consume on a daily diet, and in the raw form.
Raw cacao is one of the best foods you can eat as it is packed with a high amount of antioxidants. This raw food also helps to relieve stress since it contains natural serotonin levels.
Eating blueberries raw is good and not when it is added to any pastry or cake. This raw food has a high amount of antioxidants which is much more than any other fruit. Blueberry is a good for the heart since it has healthy fiber and it is a natural brain food too.
Coconuts are better when consumed just the way it is as it is packed with healthy fats that help lower cholesterol. Moreover it is fuel food for the brain and heart function..
Raw seeds are the best since they are a good source of protein, zinc, which is good for your immune system. Sprinkle raw seeds over your salad and switch them with choco chips when eating ice cream too.
Leafy greens like kale, chard, beet greens, collards and spinach are some of the best leafy greens when eaten raw, since they contain a good amount of vitamins C and E, fiber, enzymes and amino acids.
Raw sprouts are the best to eat as they are high in phytonutrients and chlorophyll, which play an antioxidant role in your body.
Did you know fermented foods are the best to consume raw. They are rich in enzymes and probiotics which help to build immunity and improve digestion over a period of time.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans