- 43 min ago How Does Alcohol Effect Your Skin And What Can You Do Counter The Damage
- 1 hr ago Shilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- 1 hr ago Saraswati Puja 2020: 5 Different Offerings For Goddess Saraswati And Their Importance
- 2 hrs ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Case Render Spotted On Weibo
- Sports La Liga review: Real Madrid go on top of the table
- Finance AXIS Bank FASTag: Methods to Buy and Recharge AXIS FASTag
- News New mission to take first peek at Sun's north and south poles: NASA
- Movies Mumbai Malls & Multiplexes To Remain Open 24/7: Sharad Malhotra, Jasmin & Other TV Stars React
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Raw foods should be on your daily list. Eating some of these raw foods are essentially good for health as they provide you with a ton of nutrients more than cooked, baked or grilled foods.
These vegetables, fruits and other ingredients on the list are some of the foods you might have been using to your daily diet all this while.
If you now start consuming these yummy foods just the way it is, you will not only live a healthier life, but you will be away from all types of diseases and harmful viruses. These foods on the list include chocolate too.
Now, you might wonder - "I never eat cooked chocolate..! But, we mean raw cacao nuts used to make chocolate from cocoa is basically the best you can consume as it doesn't have any minerals that can harm your body.
So, take a look at these other healthy foods you must also consume on a daily diet, and in the raw form.
Raw cacao is one of the best foods you can eat as it is packed with a high amount of antioxidants. This raw food also helps to relieve stress since it contains natural serotonin levels.
Eating blueberries raw is good and not when it is added to any pastry or cake. This raw food has a high amount of antioxidants which is much more than any other fruit. Blueberry is a good for the heart since it has healthy fiber and it is a natural brain food too.
Coconuts are better when consumed just the way it is as it is packed with healthy fats that help lower cholesterol. Moreover it is fuel food for the brain and heart function..
Raw seeds are the best since they are a good source of protein, zinc, which is good for your immune system. Sprinkle raw seeds over your salad and switch them with choco chips when eating ice cream too.
Leafy greens like kale, chard, beet greens, collards and spinach are some of the best leafy greens when eaten raw, since they contain a good amount of vitamins C and E, fiber, enzymes and amino acids.
Raw sprouts are the best to eat as they are high in phytonutrients and chlorophyll, which play an antioxidant role in your body.
Did you know fermented foods are the best to consume raw. They are rich in enzymes and probiotics which help to build immunity and improve digestion over a period of time.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans