- 1 hr ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 1 hr ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 2 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- 2 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Dates, Muhurat Timings And Significance
- News Congress to make loss of jobs a major issue in Maharashtra, Haryana polls
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 102: U Mumba vs Gujarat Fortunegiants: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Gully Boy Selected As India's Official Entry For Oscars 2020; Farhan Akhtar Says 'Apna Time Aayega'!
- Technology Don't Update To iOS 13 If You Want To Play PUBG Mobile And Fornite
- Automobiles Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
You must have heard everyone saying that lemon is one of the best ingredients for weight loss. But do you know how this helps?
Also, in order to reap its maximum benefits, you need to know the best ways to consume lemon so that it helps one to lose weight quickly.
So, in this article we will be listing out a few of the best ways to consume lemon for losing weight, specifically lemon juice. Also if you want to know how adding lemon to your daily diet helps then check here.
Rich in vitamin C and flavonoids that are known to have antioxidant properties, lemon helps in burning calories, aids in digestion and thereby helps to lose weight. Not just the lemon but even the lemon peel is loaded with plenty of health benefits, to know click here.
The best part about lemon is that, it is not just the juice extracted from the lemon but even the peel and its leaves are loaded with plenty of health benefits. It helps cure allergies, cough and fever too.
Ways To Use Lemon For Weight Loss:
1. Lemon Water:
Cut a lemon into two halves, squeeze the juice in a glass of water and then mix it well. Drink this lemon juice early in the morning and you could also drink this during the day if you wish.
2. Lemon & Honey:
Take a glass of warm water, add two teaspoons of lemon juice and then a teaspoon of honey to the water. Stir it well and then drink this early in the morning. This drink is one of the best if one is looking at losing weight.
3. Lemon & Mint:
In a glass of warm water, add two teaspoons of lemon juice and a few mint sprigs. Have this drink once a day in the morning. If you do not like the taste then you could add a teaspoon of honey as well. It helps one to lose weight tremendously.
4. Lemon & Cucumber:
Take a glass of water, add slices of lemon and cucumber and then keep this overnight. Drink the lemon and cucumber infused water early in the morning. Cucumber is rich in potassium that helps in boosting metabolism. On the other hand, lemon is rich in vitamin C and is known for its antioxidant properties.
5. Lemon & Ginger:
Drinking lemon and ginger infused water in the morning is one of the best detox drinks that helps in boosting metabolism and aids in weight loss.
6. Lemon & Grapefruit:
Take one grapefruit, extract its juice, mix it with about two teaspoons of lemon juice in a glass of water. Add a few mint leaves and then boil it. Steep it for a while and then drink this twice a day. It helps.
7. Lemon & Cayenne Pepper:
Take one lemon and then extract its juice. Add a pinch of cayenne pepper and a teaspoon of maple syrup. Add this to a jar of water and blend it well. Drink this infused water three times a day. It helps in speeding up your metabolism and burning fat thus enhancing in weight loss.
8. Lemon Tea:
Drinking lemon tea twice a day helps. Take two teaspoons of lemon juice, a bit of ginger powder and then add it to a cup of green tea. You could also add a teaspoon of honey for taste, and your lemon tea is ready.
9. Lemon With Salads:
Dressing your fresh vegetable salad with fresh lemon juice aids in weight loss. Just take one lemon, cut it into two halves, and squeeze the juice on the salad. Eating this salad helps to lose weight effectively.
10. Lemon Orange Smoothie:
Lemon and orange both are rich in vitamin C and known for their antioxidant properties and help in weight loss. Take one lemon and extract its juice. Take a glass of orange juice, a few mint leaves, a bit of black salt and a teaspoon of honey. Blend all these ingredients and have this in the evening. It helps.