- 4 hrs ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 6 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 8 hrs ago Leading Short Video App Josh And MASH Project Foundation Collaborate To Launch #HungerHarega Challenge
- News TMC to contest Goa Assembly polls, will declare CM candidate: O'Brien
- Sports Durand Cup: Bengaluru FC overcome gritty Army Green to enter semis
- Finance 2 Equity Mutual Funds Rated 1 By CRISIL To Initiate SIP In 2021
- Automobiles TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- Movies Akshay Kumar Shares Heart-Melting Picture With Nitara On Her Birthday
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
- Technology Realme V11s 5G With Dimensity 810 Launched; What's Different From Standard Realme V11?
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
5 foods to cure mouth ulcers:
Vitamin B: Deficiency of this vitamin can lead to mouth ulcers, anemia, fatigue, mania, and depression. Include vitamin B rich foods such as oysters, fish eggs, soy milk, meat, eggs and rice milk to cure mouth ulcers.
Iron rich foods: Iron not only cures mouth ulcer but also strengthens bones and muscles. To stay fit and healthy, always have iron rich foods such as spinach, beef, oysters, chicken liver, turkey, ham, sesame, cereals, pumpkin, potato, broccoli, wheat gram and eggs.
Folic acid: As mouth ulcers or stomatitis are recurring, you prevent them by including folic acid in your diet. Dark green vegetables such as spinach, collard greens, asparagus, lettuce, green peas and turnip greens are rich in folic acid. Also include beans, papaya, pineapple, banana and grapefruit in yor diet to cure mouth ulcers.
Coconut water: This is not a food but has a great healing effect. To cure mouth ulcers easily, drink plenty of coconut water. Coconut water soothes stomatitis inflammation and also prevents the mouth ulcer from recurring.
Fruits: Citrus fruits, pineapple and bananas are healthy foods to cure mouth ulcers. These fruits help as they improve digestion, are anti-inflammatory and rich in vitamin C.
When you have mouth ulcers or stomatitis, have these foods to cure them. These foods have other health benefits so include them in your diet.