- 1 hr ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 5 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 7 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 10 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Sports India vs Australia: We faltered in execution, admits Josh Hazlewood
- News Supreme Court-appointed panel on farm laws to hold first meeting on Jan 19
- Movies Usthad Ghulam Mustafa Khan Passes Away: Lata Mangeshkar, AR Rahman, Pay Tribute To The Legendary Singer
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
5 foods to cure mouth ulcers:
Vitamin B: Deficiency of this vitamin can lead to mouth ulcers, anemia, fatigue, mania, and depression. Include vitamin B rich foods such as oysters, fish eggs, soy milk, meat, eggs and rice milk to cure mouth ulcers.
Iron rich foods: Iron not only cures mouth ulcer but also strengthens bones and muscles. To stay fit and healthy, always have iron rich foods such as spinach, beef, oysters, chicken liver, turkey, ham, sesame, cereals, pumpkin, potato, broccoli, wheat gram and eggs.
Folic acid: As mouth ulcers or stomatitis are recurring, you prevent them by including folic acid in your diet. Dark green vegetables such as spinach, collard greens, asparagus, lettuce, green peas and turnip greens are rich in folic acid. Also include beans, papaya, pineapple, banana and grapefruit in yor diet to cure mouth ulcers.
Coconut water: This is not a food but has a great healing effect. To cure mouth ulcers easily, drink plenty of coconut water. Coconut water soothes stomatitis inflammation and also prevents the mouth ulcer from recurring.
Fruits: Citrus fruits, pineapple and bananas are healthy foods to cure mouth ulcers. These fruits help as they improve digestion, are anti-inflammatory and rich in vitamin C.
When you have mouth ulcers or stomatitis, have these foods to cure them. These foods have other health benefits so include them in your diet.