Though nausea isn't really a serious health condition; it could turn into a nagging problem. It can last for either minutes or may even torment one for days.
Generally, digestive issues could trigger nausea though it could be a symptom for many other health issues. Stress, food poisoning, allergies, eating too much, certain medications, motion sickness and drinking alcohol are some of the reasons that could contribute to nausea.
Also Read: Miraculous Health Benefits Of Ginger
Sometimes, not eating anything for too long could also cause nausea. Weakness, dizziness, vomiting and blurred vision are some symptoms that may accompany nausea. Here is a home remedy for it.
The most important thing to do is to vomit. When your body signals you to vomit, it is better to vomit instead of trying to control the feeling till it gets uncontrollable. After the vomiting, the symptoms of nausea may subside.
If the reason behind nausea is digestive system, then the undigested food may get released during the vomit and you may find relief.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Ginger Juice
Go For A Walk
Another way to get rid of the nausea is taking a walk. Do it for 15 minutes and try to do it fast. You may feel better as the undigested food starts getting digested. Breathe deeply as it helps in offering relief from nausea.
If if you haven't eaten anything since long and feeling nauseous then eat something but eat moderately. Choose easily digestible foods. Eat slowly.
Also Read: How To Lose Weight With Ginger
The best remedy is ginger. It can prevent as well as cure nausea. Crush a small piece of ginger and swallow it along with a cup of water. If that seems challenging than add crushed ginger to tea and sip it.
Generally, nausea could raise the temperature of the stomach. So, keep your body cool by staying in a cool room. In pregnant women, nausea could be a sign of morning sickness. It is better to consult a doctor if home remedies fail.
- 8 Benefits Of Drinking Ginger Juice With Lemon In The Night
- 9 Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar, Ginger, Honey, And Turmeric Drink
- 9 Health Benefits Of Consuming Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 10 Home Remedies For Diabetic Nerve Pain
- 10 Foods That Are Anti-inflammatory In Nature
- 11 Home Remedies For Burning Sensation In The Stomach
- 11 Effective Home Remedies For Leg Pain
- 10 Home Remedies For Shin Splints
- 10 Effective Home Remedies For Dry Cough
- Foods Rich In Vitamin B4 To Overcome Vitamin B4 Deficiency
- 13 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Tongue Blisters
- Top 11 Home Remedies For Neck Pain To Ease Pain Naturally