- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News India-Iran should expedite Chabahar project: Afghanistan
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Finance 6 Best Midcap Mutual Funds To Invest For Solid Returns
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Though nausea isn't really a serious health condition; it could turn into a nagging problem. It can last for either minutes or may even torment one for days.
Generally, digestive issues could trigger nausea though it could be a symptom for many other health issues. Stress, food poisoning, allergies, eating too much, certain medications, motion sickness and drinking alcohol are some of the reasons that could contribute to nausea.
Sometimes, not eating anything for too long could also cause nausea. Weakness, dizziness, vomiting and blurred vision are some symptoms that may accompany nausea. Here is a home remedy for it.
The most important thing to do is to vomit. When your body signals you to vomit, it is better to vomit instead of trying to control the feeling till it gets uncontrollable. After the vomiting, the symptoms of nausea may subside.
If the reason behind nausea is digestive system, then the undigested food may get released during the vomit and you may find relief.
Go For A Walk
Another way to get rid of the nausea is taking a walk. Do it for 15 minutes and try to do it fast. You may feel better as the undigested food starts getting digested. Breathe deeply as it helps in offering relief from nausea.
If if you haven't eaten anything since long and feeling nauseous then eat something but eat moderately. Choose easily digestible foods. Eat slowly.
The best remedy is ginger. It can prevent as well as cure nausea. Crush a small piece of ginger and swallow it along with a cup of water. If that seems challenging than add crushed ginger to tea and sip it.
Generally, nausea could raise the temperature of the stomach. So, keep your body cool by staying in a cool room. In pregnant women, nausea could be a sign of morning sickness. It is better to consult a doctor if home remedies fail.