- 2 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 2 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 3 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 3 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports Big Bout Boxing League: Prasad regains lost ground for Punjab Panthers with a sound victory on Day 9
- News US house panel approves charges against Donald Trump, sets up impeachment vote
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
If you deliberately blink your eyes just to spice up a conversation, it isn't a health issue but if you are excessively blinking your eyes involuntarily then it could be a health issue!
Your eyes may experience pain and irritation due to the excessive blinking action. Also, there could be a deeper problem behind the normal act of blinking. Are there any home remedies for blinking eyes? Yes. There are a few and if they don't seem to work, you may need to consult a doctor.
The purpose behind blinking is to moisturise the dry surface of the eyes. But certain infections, neurological problems, fatigue, muscle related problems and swelling could also cause excessive blinking. So, here are some remedies for excessive blinking.
Take a spoonful of rose water and add a drop of onion juice and a drop of honey to it and mix the ingredients well. Take a very small drop of the mixture and use it in your eyes and close them. Wash your eyes after 10 seconds. If it irritates your eyes, discontinue it.
Spinach contains magnesium which can be beneficial for the blinking problem of eyes. Include spinach into your diet or drink the juice of spinach every day.
Daily morning, eat 2 pieces of gooseberry on empty stomach. The vitamin C and A present in the gooseberries can benefit your eyes and eye muscles.
Prepare a milk shake by crushing soaked almonds. You can also add cashew nuts to it and prepare a milkshake. Drinking it can supply the necessary nutrients that your eye needs.
You need omega 3 fatty acids to help your eye muscles recover from the problem of blinking. Eat fish or consume fish oil supplements to reduce the eye irritation.
Juice up the seeds of pomegranate and store it in a copper container for a period of 10 minutes and consume it. Do this for a few days and your blinking habit may reduce.
Drinking the juice of carrots on a daily basis can also do good to your eyes due to the vitamin A present in it.