- Movies Sonakshi Sinha Slams Trolls Questioning Contributions Made By Bollywood Stars To Fight COVID-19!
- Sports What would this Wolves star bring to Arsenal?
- Finance Kotak Mahindra Bank Shares Slip 8%
- News How Delhi police is using Harry Potter to fight fake news
- Technology Vivo S6 5G Smartphone Announced With Quad Rear Cameras
- Automobiles BS6 Emission Norms Come Into Effect From Today In India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Only an active lifestyle can save you. With age and inactivity, even your bones and joints lose their strength. Sitting for long hours can make your body stiff.
In fact, even your body weight should be controlled in order to reduce the burden on your joints. If you have joint pains, eat wisely and stay active.
Also Read: Simple Remedies For Quick Relief
Here is a natural remedy which keeps your bones strong, ligaments elastic and joints functional.
You will need: 200 grams of honey, 40 grams of pumpkin seeds, 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds, 8 8 tablespoons of flax seed, 2 tablespoons of unflavoured edible gelatin and 3 tablespoons of raisins.
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and start mixing them. Keep stirring the mixture for a few minutes till all the ingredients mix with each other. Store it in a glass jar.
Also Read: How To Prevent Joint Damage
Consume a tablespoon of this mixture before morning meal. Consume another tablespoon before lunch. Repeat it for a few days and see if your joint pains reduce.
Raisins are antibacterial. They are good for arthritis pain. They offer zinc, magnesium, sodium, iron, vitamin K, B and C, resveratrol and manganese.
Gelatin works well by reducing pain and inflammation. It is used as a remedy for osteoarthritis. Edible gelatin is good for joints and bones.
Also Read: Avoid These Foods If You Have Joint Pain
Why Sesame Seeds?
They are good for bone health. They offer copper, manganese, protein, calcium, iron, magnesium and fibre.
Why Pumpkin Seeds?
They offer manganese, phosphorous, copper, magnesium, zinc and fat. So, basically pumpkin seeds get you vital minerals.