- 3 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Only an active lifestyle can save you. With age and inactivity, even your bones and joints lose their strength. Sitting for long hours can make your body stiff.
In fact, even your body weight should be controlled in order to reduce the burden on your joints. If you have joint pains, eat wisely and stay active.
Also Read: Simple Remedies For Quick Relief
Here is a natural remedy which keeps your bones strong, ligaments elastic and joints functional.
You will need: 200 grams of honey, 40 grams of pumpkin seeds, 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds, 8 8 tablespoons of flax seed, 2 tablespoons of unflavoured edible gelatin and 3 tablespoons of raisins.
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and start mixing them. Keep stirring the mixture for a few minutes till all the ingredients mix with each other. Store it in a glass jar.
Also Read: How To Prevent Joint Damage
Consume a tablespoon of this mixture before morning meal. Consume another tablespoon before lunch. Repeat it for a few days and see if your joint pains reduce.
Raisins are antibacterial. They are good for arthritis pain. They offer zinc, magnesium, sodium, iron, vitamin K, B and C, resveratrol and manganese.
Gelatin works well by reducing pain and inflammation. It is used as a remedy for osteoarthritis. Edible gelatin is good for joints and bones.
Also Read: Avoid These Foods If You Have Joint Pain
Why Sesame Seeds?
They are good for bone health. They offer copper, manganese, protein, calcium, iron, magnesium and fibre.
Why Pumpkin Seeds?
They offer manganese, phosphorous, copper, magnesium, zinc and fat. So, basically pumpkin seeds get you vital minerals.