Urinary tract infection is one of the common kinds of diseases that is affecting most of the women out there. If this isn't treated on time, then it can even lead to some serious issues like kidney problems and urinary tract infection.
There are a lot of remedies out there that can treat UTI. The best way to tackle this problem, rather than downing antibiotics is to make use of natural remedies.
Parsley can be used to treat UTI, as it is considered to be one of the best cures for treating UTI. Parsley can be treated as a diuretic that can flush out the bacteria.
It also slows down the sodium and potassium pumps for the sodium levels to go up.
This will help the urine flush out the bacteria. Making parsley tea is considered to be a powerful antibiotic and a remedy that helps fight against bacteria.
Recipe For Parsley Tea:
- Four cups of water
- Four spoons of minced parsley
Firstly, boil the water. Make sure to chop the parsley well. Remove the water from the heat. Soak the parsley for 20 minutes to strain it.
You must drink this at least 4 times in a week to cure urinary tract infection. The symptoms of UTI will decrease in three days. But you must continue drinking this for 7 days to cure UTI.
- Top 15 Foods That Are Rich In Vitamin C
- Reduce Gastritis + 6 Other Health Benefits Of Parsley
- 10 Amazing Herbs That Burn Belly Fat Fast
- 15 Home Remedies For Swollen Painful Ankles
- This Natural Combination Of Lemon & Parsley Can Do This To Your Body
- One Remedy To Eliminate Toxins From The Liver
- 9 Excellent Health Benefits Of Tea Tree Essential Oil You Never Knew!