- 23 min ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 48 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 57 min ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- Technology Airtel Confirms Mobile App Security Flaw Exposed User Data Of Millions
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Statue of Unity surpasses daily average footfall at Statue of Liberty
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
The summer season is just picking up. Sweaty palms and feet is one of the most common problems faced by many during the summer season. Sweating a bit could be fine but when the condition gets severe it becomes a disorder, affecting one's daily activities. You try to rub it off but again after a few minutes it is the same.
There are certain home remedies that will help in getting rid of sweaty palms and feet. So today in this article we will be discussing a few of these natural remedies to prevent sweaty hands and feet.
Also Read: Foods That Help To Reduce Sweating
The moment you start sweating and especially if you are wearing closed shoes that do not allow any air to get in, your feet starts stinking and if not taken care of it can also lead to pus formation.
On the other hand, too much of sweating in the palms affects your daily activities and work too. This problem is more common among people who are overweight.
Here is a list of a few effective home remedies to treat sweaty palms and feet. Read on to know more.
1. Cold Water Therapy:
Soaking hands and feet in cold water for about 15-20 minutes every day helps in getting rid of excessive sweating around the feet and palms, especially during the summer season.
2. Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil is known for its antifungal and astringent properties. Add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil in a small bowl of lukewarm water. Slightly rub this solution using a cotton ball on the palms and feet. It helps to get rid of excess sweat.
Take a bit of cornstarch and equal amounts of baking soda and mix it well. Using a towel or a tissue paper pat the feet and the palms dry. Like talcum powder dust this mixture on the palms and feet. This acts as a natural antiperspirant and absorbs the moisture from the feet and the palms.
4. Salt & Lemon Juice:
Take a bit of salt and mix it along with a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this on the palms and feet. This helps in curing excess sweating. Do this about twice a day; it helps.
5. Wheatgrass Juice:
Make it a point to drink a glass of wheatgrass juice every day. This helps to neutralize the acids and prevents excess sweating.
Deficiency in magnesium can also lead to excess sweating in the body. Hence, maintaining the required magnesium level in the body is important, especially during the summers. Make it a point to eat almonds, which is rich in magnesium, every day.
7. Avoid Spicy Foods:
Spicy foods trigger sweating. Avoid eating too much of spicy foods, especially during the summer season.
8. Drink Plenty Of Water:
Drinking plenty of water is very important, especially during the summer season. It helps in keeping one hydrated and cool. This is one of the most important ways to prevent excess sweating in the palms and the feet.