- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
If you are someone who has a sweet tooth, that is, you love eating sweet foods, then you would definitely be worried about cavities, right?
If you have ever suffered from tooth cavities and gone through the consequent pain, then you will know how it can have negative effects on you.
Toothache caused by cavities is one of the worst of pains.
Having healthy teeth that are white and shiny, does not happen just like that. It requires some effort from your side.
Maintaining a regular oral hygiene regime is very much necessary to have healthy teeth.
Regular brushing, flossing, gum-massages, etc., must be done to get rid of the food particles and plaque formation on your teeth.
If left to remain on the teeth for a long duration, plaque, which has bacteria, can eat away at the enamel of your teeth, thereby causing cavities and infections.
If you are doing all the right things to take care of your teeth and yet you suffer from cavities, then a poor diet may be the cause. If your diet does not contain enough vitamins and minerals, then you will not have healthy teeth.
Additionally, if you consume foods rich in sugar content and foods that are high in fat and phytates, you are more prone to tooth decay, as these substances can deplete the calcium levels in your teeth.
Tooth decay and cavities are no simple ailments. They come with a lot of pain and side effects that can hamper your daily functioning! Visiting your dentist can make you spend a lot of money and time!
So, if you are looking for a way to cure and even prevent cavities naturally, then this amazing ayurvedic remedy can help! Learn how to make it, here.
- Clove Oil - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Juice - 1 teaspoon
This natural remedy to help reduce cavities can work exceptionally well, only when used on a regular basis. Using this remedy just once in a while, may not have much effect.
You must also make sure that you avoid consuming excess sweet dishes, chocolates, ice-creams, aerated drinks, etc., while consuming this remedy, to boost its effectiveness.
Brushing your teeth after every meal and flossing, at least 4 days in a week can also help. You can also consume calcium-rich foods like spinach and milk products to help your teeth fight against cavities better.
The combination of garlic, clove oil and salt makes a potent mixture that contains a high amount of anti-bacterial properties that can kill the germs accumulated in the cavities, thus reducing it.
This mixture can also cleanse your teeth and mouth effectively to keep it free from cavity-causing agents.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a cup.
- Mix well to form a paste.
- Apply this paste onto the infected tooth, using a clean finger or a cotton swab.
- Repeat this process, every day, at night, for 2 months.