- 15 hrs ago India's Active COVID-19 Cases Down To 1,07,019, Lowest In 541 Days
- 18 hrs ago Expert Article: What Is Pancreatic Cancer? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 20 hrs ago Utpanna Ekadashi 2021: Date, Time, Shubh Muhurat, Puja Vidhi Legend and Significance
- 1 day ago Legendary Broadway Composer Stephen Sondheim Passes Away At 91: Tribute
- News After Airtel and Vi, Reliance Jio hikes prepaid tariffs by 20%, effective December 1
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 November 28 Highlights: Karan-Tejasswi And Rakhi-Ritesh In Loggerheads
- Sports Chelsea 1-1 Manchester United: Jorginho makes up for mistake and moves Tuchel's men clear
- Finance Reliance Jio Hikes Prepaid Tariffs: A Big Update For Jio Users
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A13 4G India Launch Likely On Cards; To Feature Quad Cameras, 3.5mm Jack
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Automobiles The Iconic British Brand BSA Is Gearing Up To Make Its Comeback
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Mouth ulcers are a condition that many of us dread, because they can make our lives a living hell, until they heal!
The above sentence is definitely not an exaggeration for people who have had bad mouth ulcers and they will definitely be able to vouch for it, as the pain and discomfort ulcers cause can be truly unbearable.
The worst part about mouth ulcers is that when you are affected by them, it becomes difficult to eat or in worst cases, even drink water!
So, many people with mouth ulcers experience fatigue and weakness caused by the lack of enough food intake!
That is why, even though mouth ulcer may not seem like a serious ailment, it can still come in the way of people's daily activities.
Mouth ulcers can cause a lot of pain and discomfort, as they can make eating, drinking and even talking extremely difficult, depending on the intensity.
Mouth ulcers occur when a part of the delicate tissues in the mouth get stripped off or eroded due to various reasons, causing a wound to form in that area.
Some of the main causes for mouth ulcers are injuries caused by your own teeth, consuming certain strong medications, certain diseases, eating unhealthy foods, etc.
If mouth ulcers are left untreated for a long period of time, they can turn into major sores and they are even linked to cancer!
There are many cases in which people with mouth ulcers did not get treated in time and they eventually tuned into mouth cancer, as the rate of cancerous cells developing is higher in the regions where ulcers exist.
So, if you are looking for a natural way to reduce ulcers, here is an ancient ayurvedic remedy that can help you.
- Crushed Amla (Indian Gooseberry) - 1 tablespoon
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
This ayurvedic remedy to reduce ulcers in about a week can work effectively well, when used on a regular basis, in the right amounts.
However, one must also keep in mind that along with this remedy, it is also important to eat healthy foods, which do not increase the inflammation.
Fruits and vegetables must be a part of your diet, along with milk and milk products. Avoiding spicy, oily foods and foods cooked outside must be avoided, as they can further increase the ulcers and come in the way of the healing process.
If your ulcers are only getting worse and are extremely painful, immediate medical attention is required, as it could be a symptom of serious ailments.
This ayurvedic remedy can also be taken along with medications prescribed by your doctor.
The mixture of crushed amla and honey contains a whole lot of healthy antioxidants, vitamin C and also certain anti-inflammatory compounds which combine together to reduce the open sores that lead to the formation of ulcers in the mouth.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on to the ulcers and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- This remedy can also be consumed, once a day, for a week.