- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
A smoothie is the general umbrella term given to an extensive variety of distinctly blended drinks, generally including fruits along with other ingredients. There are as many smoothies as you will find smoothie makers, for the sky is the limit as far as improvisation, variance and invention go in the smoothie universe.
Smoothies vary from very traditional to extremely unorthodox and experimental. Smoothie elements can be generally broken into three categories: fruits, liquid and additions.
The fruits' flavours usually predominate, to ensure you can choose your favoured fruits to give your smoothie its main flavour identity. When you have chosen your fruits, you need to add in a liquid. Lastly, no smoothie will be complete without some extra ingredients. You may add natural supplements, nuts and leafy greens.
Today we shall talk about certain add-ins that will make your smoothie an anti-inflammatory drink. There are certain add-ins that are anti-inflammatory in nature. You can directly add them to your smoothies and fight inflammation.
The first one of these is turmeric. Turmeric contains curcumin that helps to fight inflammation. It is good for the brain and provides relief to people who suffer from arthritis. Add some to your smoothie to fight inflammation.
Add berries of any type to your smoothies to fight inflammation. Berries contain anti-oxidants and ellagic acid that help to fight inflammation.
Add a teaspoonful of flaxseed oil to fight inflammation. Flaxseed oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that help to fight inflammation, heart diseases and arthritis.
The next one is ginger. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and it is a great painkiller. Add an inch of ginger to your smoothie and bid bye bye to pain.
Green tea is being hailed as great for health. Green tea leaves, also known as matcha are anti-inflammatory in nature and prevent auto-immune diseases. Add a teaspoonful to your smoothie.
Raw cocoa powder is said to be anti-inflammatory and great for the heart and it has been found to prevent heart diseases and also stroke. It makes a great smoothie add-in.