- Sports ATP chief hoping for Roland Garros and clay-court season in September
- Movies Hansal Mehta On Recreation Of Masakali: Stop Consuming S**t, People Will Stop Producing It
- News 8 ESIC hospitals with 1,042 beds declared COVID-19 facilities for all insured persons
- Technology LG Teases Upcoming Smartphone Revealing Raindrop Camera, Design
- Automobiles Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Education Impact of Coronavirus on College Education in India: Dr Swati Mujumdar, Symbiosis, Speaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
The very word breast cancer can send many women into a tizzy. A woman is diagnosed with breast cancer every three minutes. With more and more women becoming the victim of this disease, it has become essential to protect women from this deadly disease with the help of certain lifestyle changes and precautions.
Cruciferous vegetables like cabbage and broccoli might offer protection against breast cancer since they lower degrees of oestrogen in the body that play a major role in tumour growth. In addition, isothiocyanates, the anti cancer substances present in broccoli, might help in the detox of the liver and may rid the body of carcinogens.
Also Read: 8 Unknown Signs Of Cancer That Women Ignore
Get some sun. Vitamin D is important for your body, but as much as thirty six percent of us are deficient in vitamin D. According to Science Daily, vitamin D protects us from breast cancer by stirring a protein which prevents breast cancer cells from growing. During winter months make sure to get the vitamin D from fish oil, mushrooms and vitamin D supplements.
Get routine workouts. The Arnold School of Public Health at the University of South Carolina reported that moderate exercise can reduce the potential risk of breast cancer. Exercising encourages the circulation of oxygen in the blood and floods cells with sufficient oxygen to get rid of toxins that can cause cancer.
Do not wear bras all the time. They limit the flow of lymph within the breast tissue that hinders the breast's natural cleansing process. Multiple studies on bras have revealed some astounding results. Women who do not wear bras have virtually no occurrence of breast cancer.
Also Read: Simple Guide To Understand The Cancer Facts
In a study scientists found that ladies who wore their bras twenty four hours each day had a three out of four possibility of developing breast cancer compared to ladies who wore their bras significantly less than twelve hours daily and had a one out of one fifty two danger.
So, make sure to follow the above-mentioned guidelines in order to protect yourself from breast cancer.