- 55 min ago Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- 3 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 3 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 4 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- Movies Sridevi’s Last Film Mom Turns 3; Netizens Call It One Of The Best Thrillers Of Bollywood
- News Coronavirus: West Bengal to club containment, buffer zones; enforce tougher lockdown from July 9
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Sports England vs West Indies 1st Test: Dream11 Team Prediction, Playing XI Updates & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Technology MTNL Offering Double Data Benefits With Its FTTH Plans
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Sarcoidosis is a disease which causes inflammation in different organs of the body. The lungs are usually the first of all the organs to be affected by the problem and then it is found to increasingly spread to other organs of the body.
Stress and strain and severe pollution levels could cause sarcoidosis, although the precise reason for it remains mostly unknown. Sarcoidosis causes breathlessness, unrelenting cough, depression or melancholy, pain in the chest, decrease in appetite, lumps in the stomach, etc. These usually cannot be treated without using medicines.
It is true that nothing works better than natural treatments when it comes to treating sarcoidosis. There are various contemporary medications available now but they all come with their share of adverse effects, most of which can actually make the situation worse.
Hence, individuals suffering with chronic sarcoidosis often react better to alternative treatments, particularly the natural ones which are extremely good in managing this problem. These also do not have any side effects.
Physical exercise is among the most recommended natural solutions for sarcoidosis. By doing this you can stay fit and avoid numerous other disorders also. Through exercising resistance levels of the body improve, which assists in treating sarcoidosis. Always consult a physician before you begin any sort of exercise regime.
There are many herbs that can be used to treat sarcoidosis naturally. These are ginger, peppermint, milk thistle, maha manjishthadi, ras sindoor, guduchyadi and saarivasav. These are herbs that frequently help people suffering from sarcoidosis as these help to improve the immunity status of the body and reduce inflammation in the tissues.
Shatavari, ashwagandha and tulsi also help in treating sarcoidosis. Before attempting any natural approach to reduce sarcoidosis symptoms you should consult your doctor. An initial evaluation by a doctor is recommended to make sure that the condition is not at a serious stage.