- 11 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 16 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 20 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Are there any remedies for chicken pox scars? Well, chicken pox is a serious disease that may affect not only your health, but also your beauty. It is a viral infection caused by Varicella zoster. The symptoms of chicken pox primarily consist of painful blisters that will get dried up in due course. After curing from chicken pox, majority of people will experience some unwanted leftovers on their skin.
Is Watermelon Good For Chickenpox?
These are the scars that are formed due to the drying up of chicken pox blisters. The number and extent of the chicken pox scars depend upon the severity of the infection.
Using commercially available products to remove chicken pox scars is not a good option as there will be many side effects. Removing chicken pox marks will take a long time and so, natural methods will be the best option that you can try. There are many home based treatments that you can try easily without much effort. Let us go through some of the most effective tips to remove chicken pox scars.
Stages Of Chicken Pox
Home Remedies For Chicken Pox Scars
Mix some baking soda with water and apply this on the skin. Take some time to rub it on your face where there are dark scars. After it gets dried completely, rinse it off with cold water.
Using coconut water is one of the most effective ways to remove chicken pox scars naturally. Once the chicken pox blisters are dried, start using coconut water directly on your face. This will effectively reduce scar marks.
Lemon is a natural bleach. The regular and constant use of lemon juice on the scars will definitely help in fading them. You can use lemon juice directly on your face or try it after mixing with some other face packs.
Curd is famous for its bleaching and moisturising properties. Apply curd on your face or any part of the skin where you have chicken pox scars. Keep it for some time and then wash it off with cold water.
Nothing will beat the power of honey to remove marks on the skin. Apply some honey directly to the skin where you have the chicken pox scars and you can find a difference within one month. This is a good home treatment for chickenpox scars.
Apply the pulp of ripen papaya directly on to the skin affected with chicken pox. Papaya has the property to diminish scars to make the skin tone even.
It is common that we use vitamin E capsule for removing acne marks. The same principle will work for chicken pox scars as well. This is one of the tips to remove chicken pox scars.
If you are looking for ideas to remove chicken pox scars naturally, aloe Vera will be a good choice. Apply the pulp of aloe Vera directly on the skin with chicken pox scars. This is a home remedy for chickenpox scars on face.
Cocoa butter is effective in diminishing dark scars produced after the infection. Apply cocoa butter on your skin and let it stand for some time before washing off.
Coconut oil has antiseptic property and it also has the property to diminish chicken pox marks. Probably, this is the easiest and cheapest solution that will give you good and effective results. This is one among the tips to remove chicken pox scars.