- 46 min ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 46 min ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 49 min ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid's Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 1 hr ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 8: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News "Ready to quit happily": Kumaraswamy in an emotional speech in assembly
- Movies Is This The Reason Behind Nayanthara-Dhanush Rift? Shocking Deets Inside
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Launched – Other Gaming Smartphones That Might Face The Heat
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Nowadays, hand pain or knee pain is very common, even among yougsters. Everyone of us must have experienced pain in hands, wrists or fingers at any point of our life. It is better to try some home remedies for hand pain rather than taking analgesic tablets, which may cause many side effects.
Old age, calcium deficiency, diabetes, thyroid, arthritis, and many other medical conditions can cause hand or wrist pain. Luckily, basic lifestyle changes with simple home remedies will help you to deal with the symptoms and lead a torment free life. Sometimes, the pain and swelling continues even after taking medications for a long time. Many people are seeking natural remedies to get relief from persistent joint pains.
There are certain herbs that have anti-inflammatory properties. You can even use these herbs in the treatment of arthritis. It is a known fact that arthritis is difficult to cure completely. So, always take your doctor’s opinion before starting herbal remedies. You can use home remedies for wrist pain and hand pain as it is easily available and cheap. If the pain persists, even after trying all the home remedies, immediately take medical advice.
Below are some of the home remedies for hand pain and wrist pain which will surely reduce the pain and inflammation.
Recent studies show that consuming one tablespoon of linseed oil in the morning for one month reduces inflammation considerably. Linseed oil has omega-3 fatty acid, which has anti-inflammatory properties.
Omega 3 is known as one of the best effective home remedies for hand, wrist and other joint pains. Omega 3 is found abundantly in fish. Include fish in your daily diet as omega 3 possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Sometimes osteoarthritis causes swelling of the joints, especially wrist and knees. Eating cherries is one of the best natural home remedies for wrist pain as it reduces the pain and increase the mobility.
This is a water soluble vitamin and is often found in bananas, oatmeal, chicken, pork, tuna, leafy vegetables and many other natural dietary sources. Vitamin B6 prevents inflammation and often reduces joint pains. It is one of the easily available home remedies for wrist pain.
Soak fenugreek seeds overnight. Next morning, eat the soaked seeds and dispose the water. Fenugreek is a good source of magnesium and possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is widely used in the treatment of arthritis as it manages pain and swelling.
Green tea has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing pain and inflammation of the joints.Moreover, it improves the bone density and manage bone strength. Drinking 2 or 3 cups of green tea can actually prevent and control the symptoms of arthritis.
Mix cinnamon powder and honey with warm water and drink it on an empty stomach. You can also apply a paste of cinnamon powder and honey to the affected area. It is well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties and often relaxes stiff muscles.
Other than all these home remedies for hand pain and wrist pain, eat a balanced and healthy diet. Include foods rich in calcium and vitamin B6. Also, exercise regularly and take necessary steps to reduce weight, because excess weight may put pressure on your joints.