- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 10 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 10 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 11 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Mohit Kumar Joshi Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 12.5 Lakh Question, Can You?
- Technology Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Irritating nose or throat, sneezing, runny nose, fatigue! You might have already got what we are talking about! Yes, it’s the common cold. We all experience a common cold at some point of our life, at least once. Common cold is the presentation of a syndrome when your immune system reacts to foreign invaders.
Generally, it will subside without making much problems. But, there are chances that a cold can end up in more serious medical conditions. Wondering why? This is because your cold leaves you with decreased immunity, which makes you more susceptible to other infections.
Knowing the early signs of cold is very important for you to manage the situation. Generally, the symptoms of common cold will subside within one week. But, if you continue experiencing the difficulties for more than one week, get medical assistance at the earliest. Also, watch whether your primary signs of cold are getting worse, which also demands medical attention. TREAT YOUR COLD WITH THESE CURES, IF YOU ARE PREGNANT!
Knowing the early symptoms will help you stay healthy. Remember, prevention is better than cure. Here are some of the most common early signs of cold.
Sore throat with a difficulty in swallowing is the most common symptom of common cold. Usually this will be the first indication as a warning that you are screwed. This will last at least for three or four days. The condition may get worse if not given proper care and attention, especially if your immunity is low.
Running nose will be one of the first indicators of common cold. This may last for two or three days. Sometimes, this will get thicker later resulting stuffy nose, which is a more irritating condition. This will make the air flow through the nostrils difficult.
Cough is another one among the early signs of cold. Since the cough is due to viral infection, they will not respond to antibiotics. Generally cough during common cold will subside by itself. If the condition persists even after one week, seek medical care.
Sneezing can be considered as one of the early symptoms of common cold, which will help you take the necessary measures to keep the conditions under control. Sneezing along with other symptoms like coughing, throat irritation and running nose will take you closer to the diagnosis of common cold.
Nasal congestion refers to the hindrance of the nasal passages due to swollen linings of the nose, which occur primarily from inflamed blood vessels. It is important to differentiate this from allergies. If your condition becomes better by one week, you can rule out the chances for allergy.
You may experience mild headache if you are in the starting stage of common cold. Only symptomatic home remedies are needed to get relief. Because of low immunity during cold, chances are more for you to get other infections that can contribute to headache due to sinusitis, which demands medical help.