- 42 min ago Indoo Ki Jawani Trailer: From Ethnic To Western, Kiara Advani’s Fashionable Looks Decoded
- 1 hr ago American Music Awards 2020: The Divas Prove All That Glitters Is Also Silver With Silver Attire
- 2 hrs ago Dev Uthani Ekadashi 2020: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- 3 hrs ago Best Beauty Moments From The American Music Awards 2020
- News Sedition case: Kangana Ranaut, sister Rangoli get interim protection from arrest
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Jabardasth Avinash To Get Direct Ticket To Finale?
- Sports ICC unveils nominees for Player of the Decade: Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Ellyse Perry lead nominations
- Education Karnataka UG NEET Mock Allotment Result 2020 Released At Kea.Kar.Nic.In, Check Details Here
- Technology Vivo V2054A With Dual-Camera Setup Spotted On TENAA; Design Revealed
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Subscription Service Expands To New Cities: Here Are All Details
- Finance Elon Musk Becomes Second Richest Person In The World; Overtakes Bill Gates
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Although these reasons constitute to skin boils, the main reason behind this skin disease is staphylococcus germs that enter the sweat glands or hair follicles. As I mentioned earlier that your unhealthy diet can lead to this. Unhealthy diet or your busy life style can contribute to the toxic condition of your blood, which in turn will get those boils on your skin.
Now, if you have those skin boils, don't worry. I would put down here some of the best home remedies to cure those.
Garlic and Onion : Garlic and onion are the best remedy for this. Applying the juice extracted from either onion or garlic on these boils will break the boils and release the pus. These juices can be mixed and used too.
Bitter Gourd : Although bitter gourd taste really bad for some of you, this is one of the most effective remedies for skin boils. Have bitter gourd juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of lime juice, in your empty stomach early in the morning.
Betel Leaves : Soften the betel leaves by warming them up, apply a bit of caster oil on them and place those leaves on the affected areas. This will help the boil to break and get the pus out.
Neem Leaves : Neem leaves are good for any kind of skin disease. You can use these leaves as a medicament on the affected areas. Also you can use it by boiling these leaves with water and making a decoction out of it, use that decoction on your affected areas.
Cumin Seeds : Make a paste out of cumin seeds by grounding them and apply the paste on your boils.
Apart from these home remedies if you follow a healthy diet, it can cure these boils, as a healthy diet is the key factor to your non - toxic blood. So have grains, leafy green vegetables either boiled or raw, include fruits in your daily diet. Now there are certain food and beverage stuffs you should avoid, those include, tea, coffee, pastries, cakes, sauces etc.