- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Although these reasons constitute to skin boils, the main reason behind this skin disease is staphylococcus germs that enter the sweat glands or hair follicles. As I mentioned earlier that your unhealthy diet can lead to this. Unhealthy diet or your busy life style can contribute to the toxic condition of your blood, which in turn will get those boils on your skin.
Now, if you have those skin boils, don't worry. I would put down here some of the best home remedies to cure those.
Garlic and Onion : Garlic and onion are the best remedy for this. Applying the juice extracted from either onion or garlic on these boils will break the boils and release the pus. These juices can be mixed and used too.
Bitter Gourd : Although bitter gourd taste really bad for some of you, this is one of the most effective remedies for skin boils. Have bitter gourd juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of lime juice, in your empty stomach early in the morning.
Betel Leaves : Soften the betel leaves by warming them up, apply a bit of caster oil on them and place those leaves on the affected areas. This will help the boil to break and get the pus out.
Neem Leaves : Neem leaves are good for any kind of skin disease. You can use these leaves as a medicament on the affected areas. Also you can use it by boiling these leaves with water and making a decoction out of it, use that decoction on your affected areas.
Cumin Seeds : Make a paste out of cumin seeds by grounding them and apply the paste on your boils.
Apart from these home remedies if you follow a healthy diet, it can cure these boils, as a healthy diet is the key factor to your non - toxic blood. So have grains, leafy green vegetables either boiled or raw, include fruits in your daily diet. Now there are certain food and beverage stuffs you should avoid, those include, tea, coffee, pastries, cakes, sauces etc.